Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. [FOUND by bigbutch] LF Mogumogu Project

[FOUND by bigbutch] LF Mogumogu Project

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
mayaboothgimmick
32 Posts 14 Posters 4.9k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    SenpaiSquadd
    wrote on last edited by
    #11

    +1

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • KyuK
      KyuK
      Kyu
      wrote on last edited by Kyu
      #12

      there's a free karin and imeris one https://shibashuki.booth.pm/
      and a kikyo one https://booth.pm/en/items/4226502

      Myau

      bluebunnyB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • KyuK Kyu

        there's a free karin and imeris one https://shibashuki.booth.pm/
        and a kikyo one https://booth.pm/en/items/4226502

        bluebunnyB
        bluebunnyB
        bluebunny
        wrote on last edited by
        #13

        @Kyu Thank you! But this is different- mogumogu project is for adding physbones to stretch the cheeks along with the chewing animation.

        πŸ’™booth loverπŸ’™

        Manuka main

        KyuK 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • H-I-N-AH
          H-I-N-AH
          H-I-N-A
          wrote on last edited by
          #14

          +1 still maya

          𝓗𝓲𝓷π“ͺ
          Pofile_Counter

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • bluebunnyB bluebunny

            @Kyu Thank you! But this is different- mogumogu project is for adding physbones to stretch the cheeks along with the chewing animation.

            KyuK
            KyuK
            Kyu
            wrote on last edited by
            #15

            @sarameesh aah sorry sorry >.<

            Myau

            bluebunnyB 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • KyuK Kyu

              @sarameesh aah sorry sorry >.<

              bluebunnyB
              bluebunnyB
              bluebunny
              wrote on last edited by
              #16

              @Kyu said in LF Mogumogu Project (Maya):

              @sarameesh aah sorry sorry >.<

              Ohh noo don't be sorry!! Your reply might be able to help someone who just wants the chewing animation~! ❀

              πŸ’™booth loverπŸ’™

              Manuka main

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • H-I-N-AH
                H-I-N-AH
                H-I-N-A
                wrote on last edited by
                #17

                +1

                𝓗𝓲𝓷π“ͺ
                Pofile_Counter

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • H-I-N-AH
                  H-I-N-AH
                  H-I-N-A
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #18

                  +1

                  𝓗𝓲𝓷π“ͺ
                  Pofile_Counter

                  bluebunnyB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • H-I-N-AH H-I-N-A

                    +1

                    bluebunnyB
                    bluebunnyB
                    bluebunny
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #19

                    @H-I-N-A said in LF Mogumogu Project (Maya):

                    +1

                    Thanks for bumping so much, I gave up but you give me hope πŸ˜‚ genuinely!!

                    πŸ’™booth loverπŸ’™

                    Manuka main

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • N
                      N
                      Naps
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #20

                      +1

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • KIMOK
                        KIMOK
                        KIMO
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #21

                        +1

                        πŸ’­

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • H-I-N-AH
                          H-I-N-AH
                          H-I-N-A
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #22

                          +1

                          𝓗𝓲𝓷π“ͺ
                          Pofile_Counter

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • B
                            B
                            bigbutch
                            wrote on last edited by bigbutch
                            #23

                            Never give up hope gamers for I am here! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            Will go down in few days

                            moemoeM bluebunnyB 2 Replies Last reply
                            3
                            • B bigbutch

                              Never give up hope gamers for I am here! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              Will go down in few days

                              moemoeM
                              moemoeM
                              moemoe
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #24

                              @bigbutch γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγŸγ„

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • B bigbutch

                                Never give up hope gamers for I am here! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                Will go down in few days

                                bluebunnyB
                                bluebunnyB
                                bluebunny
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #25

                                @bigbutch said in LF Mogumogu Project (Maya):

                                Never give up hope gamers for I am here! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                Will go down in few days

                                Thank you so much!! ❀ You saved me ;__;

                                πŸ’™booth loverπŸ’™

                                Manuka main

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • O
                                  O
                                  oxxo
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #26

                                  +1 for Selestia

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • yamiY
                                    yamiY
                                    yami
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #27

                                    Manuka? please

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D
                                      D
                                      darkblackcow
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #28

                                      bump 1.09

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • D
                                        D
                                        darkblackcow
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #29

                                        bump 1.09

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D
                                          D
                                          darkblackcow
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #30

                                          bump 1.09

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular