Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. General Assets
  4. Novabeast assets and textures

Novabeast assets and textures

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Assets
32 Posts 19 Posters 9.9k Views 23 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L.A.cutieL L.A.cutie

    if you don't have this texture, the person won't share it with you https://novaicnight.gumroad.com/l/esmereldia , I offered everything I bought in exchange and it doesn't seem to be enough so...if you take the texture one day and the person shares it with you, do you think you could pass it on to me please? @MarbledMoo

    MarbledMooM
    MarbledMooM
    MarbledMoo
    wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @sandrine1992 i dont have it? why are you asking me

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • L.A.cutieL
      L.A.cutieL
      L.A.cutie
      wrote on last edited by
      #24

      I don't want it, it's the person who made the post who wants it in exchange for the oni texture, if you want to be able to make an exchange, you will have no choice but to have it @MarbledMoo
      and I also asked you that if you managed to get the oni texture, would you agree to share it with me

      MarbledMooM 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • L.A.cutieL L.A.cutie

        I don't want it, it's the person who made the post who wants it in exchange for the oni texture, if you want to be able to make an exchange, you will have no choice but to have it @MarbledMoo
        and I also asked you that if you managed to get the oni texture, would you agree to share it with me

        MarbledMooM
        MarbledMooM
        MarbledMoo
        wrote on last edited by
        #25

        @sandrine1992 wym I have no choice but to have it, I thought this was a free file sharing site? If I had something someone else wanted I would just give it, I don't do trades

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • L.A.cutieL
          L.A.cutieL
          L.A.cutie
          wrote on last edited by
          #26

          I know, but the person in question didn't give me any other option and since the texture no longer exists, I don't know how to do it, I'm going to send you a message what was sent to me , you'll see, it's crazy 😕 @MarbledMoo

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • goobergoobsG
            goobergoobsG
            goobergoobs
            wrote on last edited by
            #27

            bump for spiderwebbb!

            Im goobing it

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • L.A.cutieL
              L.A.cutieL
              L.A.cutie
              wrote on last edited by
              #28

              bump for oni dragon ^0^

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • L.A.cutieL
                L.A.cutieL
                L.A.cutie
                wrote on last edited by
                #29

                bump for oni please 😢

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K
                  K
                  KindaCamo
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #30

                  bump for oni

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ? A Former User

                    Spiraled Novabeast TexturesFound? Yes
                    386e89b9-72e6-44a2-bc94-f4ec319a24de-image.png
                    Asian Techwear #3Found? Yes
                    3fe9dca9-73ce-4777-ae95-fddfab3d5ffb-image.png
                    Dapperbeast OutfitFound? yes Vrmodels
                    dea8dece-3a01-4e67-b213-f6102b3448e0-image.png
                    Feminine Dapperbeast Found? Yes: Here
                    d195f4c5-893e-40db-8a93-b33819885c77-image.png
                    Novabeast: Modern Medival Found? yes VRmodels
                    7096f83b-c9fd-4704-8744-a2f96d3ad10a-image.png
                    Galaxy Nova | NovaBeast | RE-TEXTURE ONLY Found? No
                    80330a72-3577-471a-903f-4114afc5fb7c-image.png
                    Novabeast - oni dragon - texture Found? Yes, I ended up buying it
                    1dc94398-6173-451f-94d3-5b4019e1933c-image.png
                    Spiderweb Couple Novabeasts Found? No
                    1402601e-5657-482a-bea5-dc9fa464f4c6-image.png

                    kirokiK
                    kirokiK
                    kiroki
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #31

                    knowing im a little late im sure people would have found the texture already, if not the spider web couple texture is somewhere towards the bottom of this thread (in the op, not the replies, theres a link to the reply towards the bottom)

                    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/21017/lf-textures-novabeast-chibi-novabeast-some-propose-and-find-3/140

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • help_the_femboyxH help_the_femboyx

                      @springfoxy24 i uploaded it on vrmodel

                      P
                      P
                      pooplemuffins
                      wrote last edited by
                      #32

                      @help_the_femboyx is there another way? since vrmodels has been down for awhile now~ if not no worries!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular