I'm looking for this Chris Hansen Avatar.
-
Hello, I am new to this site. I am looking to download and find this Chris Hansen VRChat Avatar that I have been wanting to find for a while now. even though I have it right now on VRChat. the reason I am asking you guys is because I wanted to use the model in a project that I may be coming up with soon. so I can maybe ask for a gmod port from a friend of mine.
that being this one.

Thanks!
-
I'm also looking for this one. Thank you!
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login