Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Lf hololive models (sfw and nsfw) and different outfits if possible

Lf hololive models (sfw and nsfw) and different outfits if possible

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
25 Posts 8 Posters 4.3k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Miki42M Miki42

    Korone Fit model I ported from MMD model today: https://forum.ripper.store/post/231859

    FluffyMilkersF
    FluffyMilkersF
    FluffyMilkers
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @Miki42 dope!

    gooner

    Dms open for anything!

    (upvote me if I was helpful! :3)

    1 Reply Last reply
    ♥
    0
    • LocalBozoL LocalBozo

      need an okayu.

      Miki42M
      Miki42M
      Miki42
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      @LocalBozo I could try to make it if you find me any MMD model

      FluffyMilkersF 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Miki42M Miki42

        @LocalBozo I could try to make it if you find me any MMD model

        FluffyMilkersF
        FluffyMilkersF
        FluffyMilkers
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        @Miki42 found this site which says it has models
        https://www.mmd.hololive.tv

        gooner

        Dms open for anything!

        (upvote me if I was helpful! :3)

        Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • FluffyMilkersF FluffyMilkers

          @Miki42 found this site which says it has models
          https://www.mmd.hololive.tv

          Miki42M
          Miki42M
          Miki42
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          @femboihentai well that is rather useful, I'll try porting Okayu

          FluffyMilkersF 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Miki42M Miki42

            @femboihentai well that is rather useful, I'll try porting Okayu

            FluffyMilkersF
            FluffyMilkersF
            FluffyMilkers
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            @Miki42 thank you!

            gooner

            Dms open for anything!

            (upvote me if I was helpful! :3)

            Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • FluffyMilkersF FluffyMilkers

              @Miki42 thank you!

              Miki42M
              Miki42M
              Miki42
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              @femboihentai This happens when I try to setup the eye movement sadly
              ebc9874f-4560-4056-9622-aca96e302766-image.png

              FluffyMilkersF 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Miki42M Miki42

                @femboihentai This happens when I try to setup the eye movement sadly
                ebc9874f-4560-4056-9622-aca96e302766-image.png

                FluffyMilkersF
                FluffyMilkersF
                FluffyMilkers
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                @Miki42 awww, i wouldnt know how to fix it

                gooner

                Dms open for anything!

                (upvote me if I was helpful! :3)

                Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • FluffyMilkersF FluffyMilkers

                  @Miki42 awww, i wouldnt know how to fix it

                  Miki42M
                  Miki42M
                  Miki42
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  @femboihentai I fixed it
                  eyes fixed.gif

                  Now the only problem left is the visemes for mouth movement, they are all in Japanese

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • J
                    J
                    JorJor
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    If the avatar has basic vrc visemes, it should be fine? if they do not you could use blender to create the vrc visemes by copying the japanese one and translating them to english.

                    Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • J JorJor

                      If the avatar has basic vrc visemes, it should be fine? if they do not you could use blender to create the vrc visemes by copying the japanese one and translating them to english.

                      Miki42M
                      Miki42M
                      Miki42
                      wrote on last edited by Miki42
                      #15

                      @JorJor it doesn't have standard VRC visemes, although it has blendshapes for the mount they are all in Japanese and are specifically made for MMD.
                      I already matched the visemes with the similar-looking blendsahpes though and f you wait for me to add PhysBones too I'll send the model here today.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Miki42M
                        Miki42M
                        Miki42
                        wrote on last edited by Miki42
                        #16

                        Nekomata Okayu is done: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                        Make sure you have imported lilToon and BreastPhysics++ from here: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/20807/lf-vrchat-breast-physics-plus-plus-物理演算胸揺れギミック-latest-version?_=1713779302218
                        Or if you don't, you can setup the breast physics yourself.
                        @LocalBozo @femboihentai @JorJor

                        FluffyMilkersF 1 Reply Last reply
                        🎊
                        1
                        • J
                          J
                          JorJor
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          @Miki42 Thank you for the wonderful work!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ♥
                          1
                          • Miki42M Miki42

                            Nekomata Okayu is done: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            Make sure you have imported lilToon and BreastPhysics++ from here: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/20807/lf-vrchat-breast-physics-plus-plus-物理演算胸揺れギミック-latest-version?_=1713779302218
                            Or if you don't, you can setup the breast physics yourself.
                            @LocalBozo @femboihentai @JorJor

                            FluffyMilkersF
                            FluffyMilkersF
                            FluffyMilkers
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            @Miki42 gotcha, and thanks!

                            gooner

                            Dms open for anything!

                            (upvote me if I was helpful! :3)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            ♥
                            1
                            • Miki42M
                              Miki42M
                              Miki42
                              wrote on last edited by Miki42
                              #19

                              I'll try doing Fubuki soon but from another source
                              Also may make my own post that I'll be updating with ported Hololive models soon if I'm not too lazy

                              FluffyMilkersF 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Miki42M Miki42

                                I'll try doing Fubuki soon but from another source
                                Also may make my own post that I'll be updating with ported Hololive models soon if I'm not too lazy

                                FluffyMilkersF
                                FluffyMilkersF
                                FluffyMilkers
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #20

                                @Miki42 cool!

                                gooner

                                Dms open for anything!

                                (upvote me if I was helpful! :3)

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Dragon NutsD
                                  Dragon NutsD
                                  Dragon Nuts
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #21

                                  comment so i dont forget

                                  I like chicks with dicks

                                  Miki42M 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Dragon NutsD Dragon Nuts

                                    comment so i dont forget

                                    Miki42M
                                    Miki42M
                                    Miki42
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #22

                                    @Baelfire You want me to pin you when I make it?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Dragon NutsD
                                      Dragon NutsD
                                      Dragon Nuts
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #23

                                      Yes please

                                      I like chicks with dicks

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Miki42M
                                        Miki42M
                                        Miki42
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #24

                                        I made the post with my models, will be updating it too: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/25833/hololive-mmd-models-ported-vrc-by-me-continuously-updating

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Koma04K
                                          Koma04K
                                          Koma04
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #25

                                          wonder if i should headswap okayu over to moe

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular