LF: Looking for Literally Anything with Face Tracking Support
-
# I only have GodRunner and a few other booth avatars Face tracking versions, I'll take anything I can get at this point haha,only thing I'm not looking for is furries it's just not my kinda thing:)
-
if you search "face tracking" in the search bar on the right side of the site there are quite a few threads and pages with links
@Lo0nGravy Thanks, yeah I had a look before making the post and didn't find anything I didn't already have or mainly booth DLC's, that was where I managed to get the GodRunner DLC, thank gods whoever uploaded it
-
@Lo0nGravy Thanks, yeah I had a look before making the post and didn't find anything I didn't already have or mainly booth DLC's, that was where I managed to get the GodRunner DLC, thank gods whoever uploaded it
@BaldurForum ah oki. np
-
@Lo0nGravy Thanks, yeah I had a look before making the post and didn't find anything I didn't already have or mainly booth DLC's, that was where I managed to get the GodRunner DLC, thank gods whoever uploaded it
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login