Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. bom39 Hinata Hyuga

bom39 Hinata Hyuga

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
26 Posts 12 Posters 4.5k Views 23 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ApogeuUwUA
    ApogeuUwUA
    ApogeuUwU
    wrote on last edited by
    #2
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ?
      ?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
      #3

      I have this and my god. I dont know whats up with bom39..but they getting kinda lazy with their avatars lately I feel. I had to make a few edits/fixes for it to actually look good and work. 😕

      Edit: no hate to them btw! Love their work but yeesh!

      Didn'tDoItD 1 Reply Last reply
      🤡
      0
      • ? A Former User

        I have this and my god. I dont know whats up with bom39..but they getting kinda lazy with their avatars lately I feel. I had to make a few edits/fixes for it to actually look good and work. 😕

        Edit: no hate to them btw! Love their work but yeesh!

        Didn'tDoItD
        Didn'tDoItD
        Didn'tDoIt
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @Clown you gonna share or trade?

        ? 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Didn'tDoItD Didn'tDoIt

          @Clown you gonna share or trade?

          ?
          ?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @Didn-tDoIt

          Yeah, I'm down to trade! But just know you will have to fix things yourself. It isn't much work but ya will have to do that. I would share my fix but I haven't saved it with nothing on it as I did made a bunch of my own edits to it! ❤

          1 Reply Last reply
          🤡
          0
          • I
            I
            IsaacLex
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            bump 🙄

            1 Reply Last reply
            🤡
            0
            • D
              D
              Destroyer54329
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              I see why they're called clown also bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ?
                ?
                A Former User
                wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
                #8

                It’s very annoying to read shit like that. Like you are on here to get avatar and assets for FREE. While I’m the one who BOUGHT the avatar! I’d like to get something out of it, but I really don’t give two shits if someone decides to share it after I’ve given it to them. Because there is really no need to throw shade like that! It makes you look goofy, Destroyer54329! 😕

                1 Reply Last reply
                🤡
                -1
                • I
                  I
                  IsaacLex
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  Sharing is caring ❤

                  lol
                  btw bumpers

                  ? 1 Reply Last reply
                  😂
                  0
                  • I IsaacLex

                    Sharing is caring ❤

                    lol
                    btw bumpers

                    ?
                    ?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @IsaacLex

                    Yeah, that’s my saying! But hey, what have you shared? Did you even read my post, goofy? If I remembered correctly I bought the avatar. If you really want it that bad then go buy it! Lol ❤

                    cloakanddaggerC 1 Reply Last reply
                    🤡
                    0
                    • ? A Former User

                      @IsaacLex

                      Yeah, that’s my saying! But hey, what have you shared? Did you even read my post, goofy? If I remembered correctly I bought the avatar. If you really want it that bad then go buy it! Lol ❤

                      cloakanddaggerC
                      cloakanddaggerC
                      cloakanddagger
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @Clown you should post in your profile. If hope someone grants ya wish.

                      "In flames of my anger you shall be cleansed

                      impurities and sin taken by the flames of scorn.

                      From the ashes, you will be pure as the soil."

                      ? 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • cloakanddaggerC cloakanddagger

                        @Clown you should post in your profile. If hope someone grants ya wish.

                        ?
                        ?
                        A Former User
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @cloakanddagger

                        I’m a little confused. What wish?

                        cloakanddaggerC 1 Reply Last reply
                        🤡
                        0
                        • ? A Former User

                          @cloakanddagger

                          I’m a little confused. What wish?

                          cloakanddaggerC
                          cloakanddaggerC
                          cloakanddagger
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @Clown it's a another way of saying "I hope someone gives you what you want.". I apologize for the miscommunication

                          "In flames of my anger you shall be cleansed

                          impurities and sin taken by the flames of scorn.

                          From the ashes, you will be pure as the soil."

                          ? 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • cloakanddaggerC cloakanddagger

                            @Clown it's a another way of saying "I hope someone gives you what you want.". I apologize for the miscommunication

                            ?
                            ?
                            A Former User
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @cloakanddagger

                            Oh! Lol it’s all good! I was just a bit confused because I didn’t wish for anything! But I do hope they get the avatar eventually, sure as shit ain’t gonna get it from me now!

                            D 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ? A Former User

                              @cloakanddagger

                              Oh! Lol it’s all good! I was just a bit confused because I didn’t wish for anything! But I do hope they get the avatar eventually, sure as shit ain’t gonna get it from me now!

                              D
                              D
                              Destroyer54329
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @Clown I just wanna clarify I wouldn't have been able to get it anyway cause I have nothing to trade It just kind of equated to I got it but I wont give it you that's all

                              ? 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D Destroyer54329

                                @Clown I just wanna clarify I wouldn't have been able to get it anyway cause I have nothing to trade It just kind of equated to I got it but I wont give it you that's all

                                ?
                                ?
                                A Former User
                                wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
                                #16

                                @Destroyer54329

                                I mean, I was asked if I was gonna share it or trade.
                                I chose to make a trade as I bought the avatar myself.
                                And clearly you can read so! You didn't have to say anything to what I said, just could've kept bumping in hopes you get what you're wanting.

                                Also mind you, I was gonna share after I got what I wanted from my list yet people just love to be an ass on here when it comes to trading

                                But anyways! Hope you get the avatar! Good luck! ❤

                                wwryW 1 Reply Last reply
                                🤡
                                0
                                • I
                                  I
                                  IsaacLex
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  bump
                                  maybe someone whoever really wants to share, come and share the avatar 😛

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  🤡
                                  0
                                  • O
                                    O
                                    ONATSU
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    U 1 Reply Last reply
                                    ♥
                                    3
                                    • ? A Former User

                                      @Destroyer54329

                                      I mean, I was asked if I was gonna share it or trade.
                                      I chose to make a trade as I bought the avatar myself.
                                      And clearly you can read so! You didn't have to say anything to what I said, just could've kept bumping in hopes you get what you're wanting.

                                      Also mind you, I was gonna share after I got what I wanted from my list yet people just love to be an ass on here when it comes to trading

                                      But anyways! Hope you get the avatar! Good luck! ❤

                                      wwryW
                                      wwryW
                                      wwry
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      ? 1 Reply Last reply
                                      🤡
                                      1
                                      • wwryW wwry
                                        [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                        ?
                                        ?
                                        A Former User
                                        wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
                                        #20

                                        @wwry

                                        Uh, no? But good on ya for sharing right after someone else did! Bet ya feel silly~

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        🤡
                                        0
                                        • I
                                          I
                                          IsaacLex
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          Welp, here's the VRModels page just in case
                                          https://vrmodels.store/avatars/35952-bom39-hinata-hyuga.html

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular