Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Yuki 3.0 Avatar

Yuki 3.0 Avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
10 Posts 6 Posters 1.5k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I
    I
    IllicitMommy
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This avatar https://jinnyvrc.gumroad.com/l/Yuki30 I love it so much and want it so badlyy~ !prev.jpg

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • TendayoT
      TendayoT
      Tendayo
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      https://vrmodels.store/avatars/16367-yuki-30.html
      Here man

      I 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • TendayoT Tendayo

        https://vrmodels.store/avatars/16367-yuki-30.html
        Here man

        I
        I
        IllicitMommy
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Tendayo ive seen this before, it doesn't let me upload it, keeps re attaching the blueprint ID, and i dont really know how to avatar so it has me stuck

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TendayoT
          TendayoT
          Tendayo
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I pretty sure I uploaded it once already -_-

          I 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TendayoT Tendayo

            I pretty sure I uploaded it once already -_-

            I
            I
            IllicitMommy
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Tendayo How did you upload it? Cause in the first place it also spawns 2 of the avatar which ive never seen happen

            RênR 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I IllicitMommy

              @Tendayo How did you upload it? Cause in the first place it also spawns 2 of the avatar which ive never seen happen

              RênR
              RênR
              Rên
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @IllicitMommy I suggest learnin about avatar a bit or dms me on discord if ya stil stuck on it.

              I love lolis avatar, don't blame me, they're cute!

              DC: Ren-JiSan#9213

              I 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RênR Rên

                @IllicitMommy I suggest learnin about avatar a bit or dms me on discord if ya stil stuck on it.

                I
                I
                IllicitMommy
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Rên Heyya, I added ya on discord o/

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Didn'tDoItD
                  Didn'tDoItD
                  Didn'tDoIt
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  bump lateste one?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • GrimReaperrinoG
                    GrimReaperrinoG
                    GrimReaperrino
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    bump ❤

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                    • UserNotFound404U
                      UserNotFound404U
                      UserNotFound404
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Bumpy

                      Can upload avatars. Give me a price that you're comfortable with, I take paypal. :3
                      Rep is also greatly appreciated. :3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular