Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. (2/10 found) LF These komado/milk outfits! (Thread Theme: There's Too Many Darn Manuka/Karin Outfits On This Site and So Little Milk Re Support!)

(2/10 found) LF These komado/milk outfits! (Thread Theme: There's Too Many Darn Manuka/Karin Outfits On This Site and So Little Milk Re Support!)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
milkkomado
24 Posts 15 Posters 7.1k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HimeyukooH Himeyukoo

    big bumpies I totally agree!! I found a link to the 7th oneee! 🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)
    and here's a link I shared with two rusk assets! It's not on your list but better to share then not!
    🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
    edit: I think the first link is just for karinnn big sadd v-v

    fgdgfdgdfF
    fgdgfdgdfF
    fgdgfdgdf
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @Himeyukoo i wish i could upvote your comment but i cant ;u; thank youu!

    Due to my small storage space, I'm usually forced to clear up and delete some files. Sorry if I cannot reupload.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ?
      ?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
      #4

      Here's some free assets on booth that have milk support
      https://irikome288.booth.pm/items/4158474
      https://irikome288.booth.pm/items/5027876
      https://irikome288.booth.pm/items/3892714
      https://irikome288.booth.pm/items/3987126
      https://irikome288.booth.pm/items/4458609
      https://irikome288.booth.pm/items/4694453
      https://irikome288.booth.pm/items/3758659
      This booth page also has many free outfits for milk as well
      theres some with jpy money on them but it's just for support donation.
      https://ruruku14.booth.pm
      I'm gonna look around my files and see if I have anything but here's a little gift for now

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • ?
        ?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        Just noticed I have many things with milk support with fullsets in my labo archives so If you wanna look around there for anything you like feel free to do so if you haven't seen it yet.
        Archive post
        Just click on ARCHIVE 1 or ARCHIVE 2. Archive 2 has less stuff since it's ongoing But I think there is some milk support in there to.

        fgdgfdgdfF 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ? A Former User

          Just noticed I have many things with milk support with fullsets in my labo archives so If you wanna look around there for anything you like feel free to do so if you haven't seen it yet.
          Archive post
          Just click on ARCHIVE 1 or ARCHIVE 2. Archive 2 has less stuff since it's ongoing But I think there is some milk support in there to.

          fgdgfdgdfF
          fgdgfdgdfF
          fgdgfdgdf
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @Matsuda I love you

          Due to my small storage space, I'm usually forced to clear up and delete some files. Sorry if I cannot reupload.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HimeyukooH
            HimeyukooH
            Himeyukoo
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            bumpies!

            @himeyuko was my old account
            I like everything cute and pretty! from girl assets to boy assets!

            🍓 [Trading] 🍓
            If trading is preferred feel free to send me a DM and let me know what you are looking for! >w<

            🍓 My list! 🍓

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • butterflyB
              butterflyB
              butterfly
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              vump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HimeyukooH
                HimeyukooH
                Himeyukoo
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                bumpies!

                @himeyuko was my old account
                I like everything cute and pretty! from girl assets to boy assets!

                🍓 [Trading] 🍓
                If trading is preferred feel free to send me a DM and let me know what you are looking for! >w<

                🍓 My list! 🍓

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • kazenikuK
                  kazenikuK
                  kazeniku
                  wrote on last edited by kazeniku
                  #10
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • dreamytenshiD
                    dreamytenshiD
                    dreamytenshi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    Bump, is there a half twintails hair for Milk? Or is she compatible with any???

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HimeyukooH
                      HimeyukooH
                      Himeyukoo
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      Bumpies!

                      @himeyuko was my old account
                      I like everything cute and pretty! from girl assets to boy assets!

                      🍓 [Trading] 🍓
                      If trading is preferred feel free to send me a DM and let me know what you are looking for! >w<

                      🍓 My list! 🍓

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • fgdgfdgdfF
                        fgdgfdgdfF
                        fgdgfdgdf
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        +1

                        Due to my small storage space, I'm usually forced to clear up and delete some files. Sorry if I cannot reupload.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • fgdgfdgdfF
                          fgdgfdgdfF
                          fgdgfdgdf
                          wrote on last edited by fgdgfdgdf
                          #14

                          +1

                          Also!
                          I found a download in another thread.

                          Snow bunny 7: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          From here.

                          Due to my small storage space, I'm usually forced to clear up and delete some files. Sorry if I cannot reupload.

                          C00KIEC 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Windows_XpW
                            Windows_XpW
                            Windows_Xp
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            8 Full set here [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            alt text

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            ❤
                            3
                            • fgdgfdgdfF
                              fgdgfdgdfF
                              fgdgfdgdf
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              @Windows_Xp Thank you! I'll update the main post

                              Due to my small storage space, I'm usually forced to clear up and delete some files. Sorry if I cannot reupload.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • lowkirkenuinelyL
                                lowkirkenuinelyL
                                lowkirkenuinely
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                BUMP!! for num 2 pls

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • lalal44L
                                  lalal44L
                                  lalal44
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  bump for milk-re

                                  Milfy, chocolat, milk-re and cute Avis main
                                  i got riru from gift but nobody loves riru ;-;
                                  Kaguyahooooooooo

                                  P 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • lalal44L lalal44

                                    bump for milk-re

                                    P
                                    P
                                    p1p1sk4
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    @lalal44 https://forum.ripper.store/topic/11906/lf-milk-re-v1-21_20230331

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    ❤
                                    0
                                    • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                                    • A
                                      A
                                      Asakiriyo
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      bump 7
                                      all link towards it are down

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • K
                                        K
                                        Koruja
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        bump for #7 reup

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • cake-yumC
                                          cake-yumC
                                          cake-yum
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #22

                                          bump for #3

                                          shall we sit on call while working on avis? :)

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular