LF: Cute Christmas Avis <33
-
We need more holiday avatars hereee!
Here's a few I thought were cute. Bear with mee, there's a BUNCH. (Some are/were limited)
If you happen to have any other Christmas/winter themed avis, I'd love to see them! Thanks a bunch.
LF:
Noel by Enzie
|
v

Holly LIMITED by Suna
|
v
(on the right)

οΌ‘ ο½ ο½ LIMITED by Peepers
|
v

Pebbles the Penguin by woofles
|
v

ELFIE by Nymphee
|
v
(OMG SHES GORGEOUS. I beG.)

Camilla LIMITED by Diraccoonr
|
v

Eve by Kaisumii
|
v

Chloe the Snow Bunny by Skulli
|
v

Krampy by 0rca
|
v

Cupid by YamuVr
|
v

Holly by Bread
|
v



-
Bump For Chloe

-
bump for prancer and cupid!
-
Writing so I can always come back!

I also have Krampy!
-
Writing so I can always come back!

I also have Krampy!
@stellarizational thanks so much!
-
Writing so I can always come back!

I also have Krampy!
@stellarizational HEyyyy i was wondering if the link might be broken i cant seem to download from it

-
@stellarizational HEyyyy i was wondering if the link might be broken i cant seem to download from it

@Glactic
Here's a re-upload on a different site!
Hopefully this one will work for you!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login







