Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: [[ERIKA]] by Sirius

LF: [[ERIKA]] by Sirius

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
47 Posts 20 Posters 10.5k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • X I I IX
    X I I IX
    X I I I
    wrote on last edited by
    #35

    +1

    Have a splendid day!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • OwOWhatsThisO
      OwOWhatsThisO
      OwOWhatsThis
      wrote on last edited by
      #36

      bump ♡

      0d9e1cea.gif

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        DarkKing1
        wrote on last edited by
        #37

        bymp

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LooseCannonL
          LooseCannonL
          LooseCannon
          wrote on last edited by
          #38

          Let this be a lesson that good things come to those who have the patience for it. Finally after long last, she has been FOUND! Enjoy! @UmbrellaCorp575
          [register or login to view this hidden content].rar/file)

          Just because I upload things doesn't make your unity problems my problems to solve, I'm sorry but you can figure it out. Please don't @ me with your issues.

          TheBoldStoolT FemmeFAF 2 Replies Last reply
          ♥
          4
          • EternityE
            EternityE
            Eternity
            wrote on last edited by
            #39

            +1

            Is there a way to have AI create models too?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • LooseCannonL LooseCannon

              Let this be a lesson that good things come to those who have the patience for it. Finally after long last, she has been FOUND! Enjoy! @UmbrellaCorp575
              [register or login to view this hidden content].rar/file)

              TheBoldStoolT
              TheBoldStoolT
              TheBoldStool
              wrote on last edited by
              #40

              @LooseCannon Nice!!
              Thanks @UmbrellaCorp575 ❤

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • mr.touhouM
                mr.touhouM
                mr.touhou
                wrote on last edited by mr.touhou
                #41

                awesome it took 1 year but it's worth

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • LooseCannonL LooseCannon

                  Let this be a lesson that good things come to those who have the patience for it. Finally after long last, she has been FOUND! Enjoy! @UmbrellaCorp575
                  [register or login to view this hidden content].rar/file)

                  FemmeFAF
                  FemmeFAF
                  FemmeFA
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #42

                  @LooseCannon Lovely, cheers for your contribution and generosity. I'll give it a try and see if I like the aesthetics 😄

                  I only discuss eastern market products such as BOOTH.

                  I'm not interested in western market creator communities in general due to their lack of maturity, respect & professionalism in general. Too much toxicity, sociopathy & narcissism. Especially greed.

                  Abuse & stalking is still wrong no matter what. No one explicitly consented to being treated badly. If something is not in your circle of control that you cannot adjust. Do not think nor worry about it anymore.

                  Unethical businesses do not deserve to have an audience nor to be supported.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👌
                  0
                  • ?
                    ?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #43

                    is anyone having trouble w the upload and unity crashing???

                    RainedR 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ? A Former User

                      is anyone having trouble w the upload and unity crashing???

                      RainedR
                      RainedR
                      Rained
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #44

                      @JellyandCreme Yeah, gave up personally. Tried different SDKs, tried not importing poiyomi among other things.

                      ? 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RainedR Rained

                        @JellyandCreme Yeah, gave up personally. Tried different SDKs, tried not importing poiyomi among other things.

                        ?
                        ?
                        A Former User
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #45

                        @Rained damn : / i wonder whats wrong with it? my partner even tried on her beefy pc aswell.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • LooseCannonL
                          LooseCannonL
                          LooseCannon
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #46

                          When I uploaded it back then I used unity 2019 and I didnt have any issues so i'm not sure whats going wrong for yall

                          Just because I upload things doesn't make your unity problems my problems to solve, I'm sorry but you can figure it out. Please don't @ me with your issues.

                          ? 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • LooseCannonL LooseCannon

                            When I uploaded it back then I used unity 2019 and I didnt have any issues so i'm not sure whats going wrong for yall

                            ?
                            ?
                            A Former User
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #47

                            @LooseCannon ill try that ^^

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular