Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Doris V3 by 6th Steel Division

Doris V3 by 6th Steel Division

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
6 Posts 4 Posters 1.1k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FemmeFAF
    FemmeFAF
    FemmeFA
    wrote on last edited by FemmeFA
    #1

    https://booth.pm/en/items/2612736

    Hello everyone, I wanted to share with you an avatar I found at VKET Winter 2023 and really enjoyed her look. I don't think anyone has posted Doris V3 yet. So i thought I'd publish this for convenience. I have also shared Ena model recently from the same BOOTH creator that was also present at VKET Winter 2023 at their stall.

    As of writing this, I have provided links to the current version of the files. Please enjoy the fancy bunny lady 🐇 🌸

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    For anyone curious about my post on Ena. You can find her in this thread where i've shared the standard pack of Ena

    I only discuss eastern market products such as BOOTH.

    I'm not interested in western market creator communities in general due to their lack of maturity, respect & professionalism in general. Too much toxicity, sociopathy & narcissism. Especially greed.

    Abuse & stalking is still wrong no matter what. No one explicitly consented to being treated badly. If something is not in your circle of control that you cannot adjust. Do not think nor worry about it anymore.

    Unethical businesses do not deserve to have an audience nor to be supported.

    1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • FemmeFAF
      FemmeFAF
      FemmeFA
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hello everyone, I'm just bumping my post to let everyone know that there is a new update for Doris V3. Apologise for the late update. Current version is Doris V3.12 atm.

      From here on out, I may have to add a disclaimer on my posts that I do not provide any contact to other social media platforms. This is to help prevent malicious visitors who intend to cause harm for privacy and security purposes. As noted, nothing has changed other than a new entity. This is merely for visitors who view my posts and nothing more.


      ●[December 31, 2023]

      Ver 3.12

      Additional bug fixes around facial expressions


      I hope you may find these updated files useful

      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      I only discuss eastern market products such as BOOTH.

      I'm not interested in western market creator communities in general due to their lack of maturity, respect & professionalism in general. Too much toxicity, sociopathy & narcissism. Especially greed.

      Abuse & stalking is still wrong no matter what. No one explicitly consented to being treated badly. If something is not in your circle of control that you cannot adjust. Do not think nor worry about it anymore.

      Unethical businesses do not deserve to have an audience nor to be supported.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • eironE
        eironE
        eiron
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        bumping for reasons

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • FemmeFAF
          FemmeFAF
          FemmeFA
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hello everyone, just bumping the post merely to provide an update to new files. As far as I can tell, it mostly seems to be functionality improvements and/or bug fixes. Note that if you do not like the outfit itself and wish to manually apply something different. It does include a base model, so it is possible to edit if you wish to do so. PSD is included with the files as well

          Anyway, have fun with the new files ❤

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          I only discuss eastern market products such as BOOTH.

          I'm not interested in western market creator communities in general due to their lack of maturity, respect & professionalism in general. Too much toxicity, sociopathy & narcissism. Especially greed.

          Abuse & stalking is still wrong no matter what. No one explicitly consented to being treated badly. If something is not in your circle of control that you cannot adjust. Do not think nor worry about it anymore.

          Unethical businesses do not deserve to have an audience nor to be supported.

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
          • DMTD
            DMTD
            DMT
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Bump for v3.31

            Try it & Buy it if you enjoyed it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • G
              G
              Goober Doober
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              bump for latest

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular