Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Rebecca by Aroy

LF: Rebecca by Aroy

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
7 Posts 3 Posters 1.2k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • O.GuuzenO
    O.GuuzenO
    O.Guuzen
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Heyo! I'm looking for Rebecca by Aroy (PC & Quest edition).

    anonyxmouseA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PhoenixP
      PhoenixP
      Phoenix
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      this one isnt the exact same but its pretty much identical

      https://vrmodels.store/avatars/30366-rebecca-vrc.html

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • O.GuuzenO
        O.GuuzenO
        O.Guuzen
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanks for the link! Unfortunately I already have this version. And sorry for the late answer of course.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • O.GuuzenO O.Guuzen

          Heyo! I'm looking for Rebecca by Aroy (PC & Quest edition).

          anonyxmouseA
          anonyxmouseA
          anonyxmouse
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Loupyboy I actually have this I believe!

          O.GuuzenO 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • anonyxmouseA anonyxmouse

            @Loupyboy I actually have this I believe!

            O.GuuzenO
            O.GuuzenO
            O.Guuzen
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @anonyxmouse sorry for the late reply
            That would be very cool!
            I don't have any avatar besides what you can find already here or on VRModels/VRCMods but I do have a lot of Unity stuff to share if you need too! As far as VRChat goes, it's mostly stuff you'll be able to use for worlds (or editor plug-ins). Let me know!

            anonyxmouseA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • O.GuuzenO O.Guuzen

              @anonyxmouse sorry for the late reply
              That would be very cool!
              I don't have any avatar besides what you can find already here or on VRModels/VRCMods but I do have a lot of Unity stuff to share if you need too! As far as VRChat goes, it's mostly stuff you'll be able to use for worlds (or editor plug-ins). Let me know!

              anonyxmouseA
              anonyxmouseA
              anonyxmouse
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Loupyboy yesss just DM me your username and I will let you clone it, I dont have the file for it 😞

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • O.GuuzenO
                O.GuuzenO
                O.Guuzen
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Oh, it's alright! I already have the public version ^^
                I wanted to make a fallback but I'll just buy it at this point, I've been using it for a while anyway. It's not that pricey.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular