Looking for Avi from this picture
-
Looking for the avi from this picture/tweet. I'd like to know if its either an original model or an avi from booth store.
-
-
@Ashewoszn no user found T-T
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
-
@Ponpon , Sorry to ask you again. I'm afraid I only know you when I need to find assets from the image. If you don't mind. Would you like to help me find the eye texture, ears, nails & hair if possible? The front hair is surely Manuka's hair, and I've got it.
Thanks again
-
@Ponpon , Sorry to ask you again. I'm afraid I only know you when I need to find assets from the image. If you don't mind. Would you like to help me find the eye texture, ears, nails & hair if possible? The front hair is surely Manuka's hair, and I've got it.
Thanks again
@Daniel.D
Nail
https://chocolaterice.booth.pm/items/4950619
ears (I think this avatar is using the default ears.)
https://keenooshop.booth.pm/items/4825073I was only able to find two of them

I couldn’t find the hair or eye textures, I’m sorry
-
@Daniel.D
Nail
https://chocolaterice.booth.pm/items/4950619
ears (I think this avatar is using the default ears.)
https://keenooshop.booth.pm/items/4825073I was only able to find two of them

I couldn’t find the hair or eye textures, I’m sorry
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login