Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Sylveira Vrchat Avatar

LF: Sylveira Vrchat Avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
looking forfurryfurry avatardeirapokemon
32 Posts 12 Posters 10.4k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SylveonRibbonsS SylveonRibbons

    While digging through my files I found a download that I got from someone else,only problem is that it's ripped and not fixed

    AnimeGoddessA
    AnimeGoddessA
    AnimeGoddess
    wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @SylveonRibbons feel free to PM me the files, I can see about fixing them, usually pretty easy, would be better if it was a .VRCA file but "Files" works too assuming all the required files are there.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SylveonRibbonsS SylveonRibbons

      While digging through my files I found a download that I got from someone else,only problem is that it's ripped and not fixed

      AnimeGoddessA
      AnimeGoddessA
      AnimeGoddess
      wrote on last edited by
      #12

      @SylveonRibbons
      Fixed the avatar files you can get them [register or login to view this hidden content], the download includes poiyomi pro shader 9.1.2, and gogoloco.
      I also removed the test watermark, and made everything function the same as the testVRCA I was sent. (a good base to work off).
      I'm unable to set eye shader because it uses tears shader I don't own. found here, tear shader.
      This is just for temporary until someone decides to share the actual unity package.
      Don't forget to include VRCFury to your project for the (GoGoLoco Beyond 1.8.3).

      SylveonRibbonsS 1 Reply Last reply
      ๐ŸŽ€
      1
      • AnimeGoddessA AnimeGoddess

        @SylveonRibbons
        Fixed the avatar files you can get them [register or login to view this hidden content], the download includes poiyomi pro shader 9.1.2, and gogoloco.
        I also removed the test watermark, and made everything function the same as the testVRCA I was sent. (a good base to work off).
        I'm unable to set eye shader because it uses tears shader I don't own. found here, tear shader.
        This is just for temporary until someone decides to share the actual unity package.
        Don't forget to include VRCFury to your project for the (GoGoLoco Beyond 1.8.3).

        SylveonRibbonsS
        SylveonRibbonsS
        SylveonRibbons
        wrote on last edited by
        #13

        @FluffyBear627 Yeah,I only had test files sadly,but thank you so much for doing this!

        1 Reply Last reply
        ๐Ÿ˜Š
        0
        • TheLonelyBunnyT
          TheLonelyBunnyT
          TheLonelyBunny
          wrote on last edited by
          #14

          bump for original files

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • YourselfY
            YourselfY
            Yourself
            wrote on last edited by
            #15

            bump, You've been going at it for quite some time lol.

            TheLonelyBunnyT 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • YourselfY Yourself

              bump, You've been going at it for quite some time lol.

              TheLonelyBunnyT
              TheLonelyBunnyT
              TheLonelyBunny
              wrote on last edited by
              #16

              @Yourself yis

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A
                A
                Avandeer
                wrote on last edited by
                #17

                YO BUMP

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                • loveybunbunL
                  loveybunbunL
                  loveybunbun
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #18

                  bump for this cutieeee?!
                  60 bucks is crazy though like i could get a switch game instead

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • SylveonRibbonsS
                    SylveonRibbonsS
                    SylveonRibbons
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #19

                    https://payhip.com/b/jF5oQ
                    Cheaper

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    ๐Ÿ˜„
                    2
                    • loveybunbunL
                      loveybunbunL
                      loveybunbun
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #20

                      bumpsiee

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • loveybunbunL
                        loveybunbunL
                        loveybunbun
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #21

                        bumpie (*ยดโˆ€`)โ™ช

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • E
                          E
                          errorsansqueen
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #22

                          Bump I'm actually seeing if I can get this avi uploaded to my account rn but we're experiencing some problems I'm seeing what I can do if anyone wants to see the final avatar feel free to add me just DM me for my username

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • TheLonelyBunnyT
                            TheLonelyBunnyT
                            TheLonelyBunny
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #23

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TheLonelyBunnyT
                              TheLonelyBunnyT
                              TheLonelyBunny
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #24

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • S
                                S
                                SWISSCHEES43
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #25

                                bumpppp

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • TheLonelyBunnyT
                                  TheLonelyBunnyT
                                  TheLonelyBunny
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #26

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • TheLonelyBunnyT
                                    TheLonelyBunnyT
                                    TheLonelyBunny
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #27

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • DietznutzD
                                      DietznutzD
                                      Dietznutz
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #28

                                      Bump

                                      Tag me if there are any posted files to anything Deira based or full on Deira edits

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • TheLonelyBunnyT
                                        TheLonelyBunnyT
                                        TheLonelyBunny
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #29

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • TheLonelyBunnyT
                                          TheLonelyBunnyT
                                          TheLonelyBunny
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #30

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular