Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Sylveira Vrchat Avatar

LF: Sylveira Vrchat Avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
looking forfurryfurry avatardeirapokemon
32 Posts 12 Posters 10.4k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TheLonelyBunnyT
    TheLonelyBunnyT
    TheLonelyBunny
    wrote on last edited by
    #3
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TheLonelyBunnyT
      TheLonelyBunnyT
      TheLonelyBunny
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      bummp

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SylveonRibbonsS
        SylveonRibbonsS
        SylveonRibbons
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        Bump๐Ÿ’

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • TheLonelyBunnyT
          TheLonelyBunnyT
          TheLonelyBunny
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          bbump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • AnimeGoddessA
            AnimeGoddessA
            AnimeGoddess
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            +1

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • TheLonelyBunnyT
              TheLonelyBunnyT
              TheLonelyBunny
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              bbump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AshewosznA Ashewoszn

                Add ashewoszn on discord

                Y
                Y
                yoko memi
                wrote on last edited by
                #9
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SylveonRibbonsS
                  SylveonRibbonsS
                  SylveonRibbons
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  While digging through my files I found a download that I got from someone else,only problem is that it's ripped and not fixed

                  AnimeGoddessA 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • SylveonRibbonsS SylveonRibbons

                    While digging through my files I found a download that I got from someone else,only problem is that it's ripped and not fixed

                    AnimeGoddessA
                    AnimeGoddessA
                    AnimeGoddess
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @SylveonRibbons feel free to PM me the files, I can see about fixing them, usually pretty easy, would be better if it was a .VRCA file but "Files" works too assuming all the required files are there.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SylveonRibbonsS SylveonRibbons

                      While digging through my files I found a download that I got from someone else,only problem is that it's ripped and not fixed

                      AnimeGoddessA
                      AnimeGoddessA
                      AnimeGoddess
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @SylveonRibbons
                      Fixed the avatar files you can get them [register or login to view this hidden content], the download includes poiyomi pro shader 9.1.2, and gogoloco.
                      I also removed the test watermark, and made everything function the same as the testVRCA I was sent. (a good base to work off).
                      I'm unable to set eye shader because it uses tears shader I don't own. found here, tear shader.
                      This is just for temporary until someone decides to share the actual unity package.
                      Don't forget to include VRCFury to your project for the (GoGoLoco Beyond 1.8.3).

                      SylveonRibbonsS 1 Reply Last reply
                      ๐ŸŽ€
                      1
                      • AnimeGoddessA AnimeGoddess

                        @SylveonRibbons
                        Fixed the avatar files you can get them [register or login to view this hidden content], the download includes poiyomi pro shader 9.1.2, and gogoloco.
                        I also removed the test watermark, and made everything function the same as the testVRCA I was sent. (a good base to work off).
                        I'm unable to set eye shader because it uses tears shader I don't own. found here, tear shader.
                        This is just for temporary until someone decides to share the actual unity package.
                        Don't forget to include VRCFury to your project for the (GoGoLoco Beyond 1.8.3).

                        SylveonRibbonsS
                        SylveonRibbonsS
                        SylveonRibbons
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        @FluffyBear627 Yeah,I only had test files sadly,but thank you so much for doing this!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        ๐Ÿ˜Š
                        0
                        • TheLonelyBunnyT
                          TheLonelyBunnyT
                          TheLonelyBunny
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          bump for original files

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • YourselfY
                            YourselfY
                            Yourself
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            bump, You've been going at it for quite some time lol.

                            TheLonelyBunnyT 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • YourselfY Yourself

                              bump, You've been going at it for quite some time lol.

                              TheLonelyBunnyT
                              TheLonelyBunnyT
                              TheLonelyBunny
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              @Yourself yis

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A
                                A
                                Avandeer
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                YO BUMP

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                                • loveybunbunL
                                  loveybunbunL
                                  loveybunbun
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  bump for this cutieeee?!
                                  60 bucks is crazy though like i could get a switch game instead

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • SylveonRibbonsS
                                    SylveonRibbonsS
                                    SylveonRibbons
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    https://payhip.com/b/jF5oQ
                                    Cheaper

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    ๐Ÿ˜„
                                    2
                                    • loveybunbunL
                                      loveybunbunL
                                      loveybunbun
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      bumpsiee

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • loveybunbunL
                                        loveybunbunL
                                        loveybunbun
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        bumpie (*ยดโˆ€`)โ™ช

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • E
                                          E
                                          errorsansqueen
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #22

                                          Bump I'm actually seeing if I can get this avi uploaded to my account rn but we're experiencing some problems I'm seeing what I can do if anyone wants to see the final avatar feel free to add me just DM me for my username

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular