Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Zerose Personal Kitty [GIFT]

Zerose Personal Kitty [GIFT]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
personal avatarzeroserippedgiftwesterngumroadpayhipfixed
11 Posts 5 Posters 572 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ThumpersHumpT
    ThumpersHumpT
    ThumpersHump
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Zerose's personal KITTY.

    pictures by me :3

    fixed by me, as a gift to yall

    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    Pass: Thump

    if link goes down dm me for a reup

    YOU NEED

    VRCFURY
    GOGOLOCO
    FACS UTILITIES
    Wholesome SPS
    the avatar also has the NADE system on it but It broke when i tried to add it. so you can attempt to add it yourself.VRChat_2025-09-18_00-47-02.164_1920x1080_wrld_e1995869-5ea1-4437-80c7-c078be613027.png VRChat_2025-09-18_00-58-58.833_1920x1080_wrld_06ee2960-6cac-43e0-a52f-d7d9efcdc9a2.png VRChat_2025-09-18_00-57-25.549_1920x1080_wrld_06ee2960-6cac-43e0-a52f-d7d9efcdc9a2.png Screenshot 2026-10-10 174339.png

    THUMPPERRRZ
    I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

    1 Reply Last reply
    6
    • kiddieK
      kiddieK
      kiddie
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      tysm :3

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ThumpersHumpT
        ThumpersHumpT
        ThumpersHump
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I was gonna release a second model but then i realized...her toggles dissapeared (she has none in the submenus and her submenu's are gone ? ). So if anyone is willing to completely redo the toggles for the next model, HMU !

        screenshots below :3

        Screenshot 2026-10-10 182140.png
        Screenshot 2026-10-10 182421.png
        Screenshot 2026-10-10 182440.png

        THUMPPERRRZ
        I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

        avicollectorA HeadnurseH 3 Replies Last reply
        0
        • ThumpersHumpT ThumpersHump

          I was gonna release a second model but then i realized...her toggles dissapeared (she has none in the submenus and her submenu's are gone ? ). So if anyone is willing to completely redo the toggles for the next model, HMU !

          screenshots below :3

          Screenshot 2026-10-10 182140.png
          Screenshot 2026-10-10 182421.png
          Screenshot 2026-10-10 182440.png

          avicollectorA
          avicollectorA
          avicollector
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @ThumpersHump do these come with an fbx?

          ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
          Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
          ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

          ThumpersHumpT 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • avicollectorA avicollector

            @ThumpersHump do these come with an fbx?

            ThumpersHumpT
            ThumpersHumpT
            ThumpersHump
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @avicollector nope but with fbx exporter you can export one out

            THUMPPERRRZ
            I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • ThumpersHumpT
              ThumpersHumpT
              ThumpersHump
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/[email protected]/manual/index.html

              https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/upm-ui-install.html

              these are the tutorials i followed to learn how to export fbx's. it took me a little while to figure it out but it works 😄

              THUMPPERRRZ
              I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ThumpersHumpT
                ThumpersHumpT
                ThumpersHump
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                i forgot to mention i have found someone who might be able to fix it, so tune in :3

                THUMPPERRRZ
                I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ThumpersHumpT ThumpersHump

                  I was gonna release a second model but then i realized...her toggles dissapeared (she has none in the submenus and her submenu's are gone ? ). So if anyone is willing to completely redo the toggles for the next model, HMU !

                  screenshots below :3

                  Screenshot 2026-10-10 182140.png
                  Screenshot 2026-10-10 182421.png
                  Screenshot 2026-10-10 182440.png

                  HeadnurseH
                  HeadnurseH
                  Headnurse
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @ThumpersHump ooo i need her could i have?

                  ThumpersHumpT 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • HeadnurseH Headnurse

                    @ThumpersHump ooo i need her could i have?

                    ThumpersHumpT
                    ThumpersHumpT
                    ThumpersHump
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @Headnurse shes not fixed yet

                    THUMPPERRRZ
                    I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ThumpersHumpT ThumpersHump

                      I was gonna release a second model but then i realized...her toggles dissapeared (she has none in the submenus and her submenu's are gone ? ). So if anyone is willing to completely redo the toggles for the next model, HMU !

                      screenshots below :3

                      Screenshot 2026-10-10 182140.png
                      Screenshot 2026-10-10 182421.png
                      Screenshot 2026-10-10 182440.png

                      HeadnurseH
                      HeadnurseH
                      Headnurse
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @thumpershump i don't mind it i like fixing things

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Y
                        Y
                        youaremine
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        i love her avis but i wish the waist wasnt so skinny, id fix it myself but i dunno how LOL

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular