I need help converting the Female stolas rig to a vrc ready rig
-
Female stolas
I don't know much about rigging or weight painting myself, so I'd really appreciate some help with that! I need the UV maps and textures to stay the same as in the original .blend file, as I'm planning to handle the UV unwrapping and texture baking myself. I've got SimpleBake, which makes the whole process so much easier!Once the model is finished, I'll upload it here so that anyone can use it!!
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login