Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. Services
  4. I need help converting the Female stolas rig to a vrc ready rig

I need help converting the Female stolas rig to a vrc ready rig

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Services
unityvrchatrigging helpstolasblender helpblender rig
2 Posts 1 Posters 33 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RosemaryVRCR
    RosemaryVRCR
    RosemaryVRC
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Female stolas
    I don't know much about rigging or weight painting myself, so I'd really appreciate some help with that! I need the UV maps and textures to stay the same as in the original .blend file, as I'm planning to handle the UV unwrapping and texture baking myself. I've got SimpleBake, which makes the whole process so much easier!

    Once the model is finished, I'll upload it here so that anyone can use it!!

    a freaky trans girl who loves nsfw avis >:3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RosemaryVRCR
      RosemaryVRCR
      RosemaryVRC
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      bump

      a freaky trans girl who loves nsfw avis >:3

      1 Reply Last reply
      1

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular