Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: リルルRiruru

LF: リルルRiruru

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
22 Posts 13 Posters 5.2k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • OrthoO
    OrthoO
    Ortho
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    She gets released 11-24! Looking forward to her and I'm sure some other people would be as well, that's why I'm making a post for her- hope somebody shares her when the time comes! 🪽

    Booth Link: https://booth.pm/en/items/5260030
    8352c654-5b04-43f0-9864-6f8a701ccd56_base_resized.jpg

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • MameLoverM
      MameLoverM
      MameLover
      wrote on last edited by MameLover
      #2

      She looks like sophina! +1 is it the same creator?
      https://booth.pm/ko/items/4044305

      ❤️

      1 Reply Last reply
      -2
      • IdiaI
        IdiaI
        Idia
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        +1!

        If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • bluebunnyB
          bluebunnyB
          bluebunny
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          +1 she cutie

          💙booth lover💙

          Manuka main

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • NyahahaN
            NyahahaN
            Nyahaha
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            +1

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • IdiaI
              IdiaI
              Idia
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              +1!

              If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • IdiaI
                IdiaI
                Idia
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                +1!

                If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • IdiaI
                  IdiaI
                  Idia
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  +1!

                  If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • IdiaI
                    IdiaI
                    Idia
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    +1!

                    If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • bluebunnyB
                      bluebunnyB
                      bluebunny
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      She'll be for sale soon!

                      💙booth lover💙

                      Manuka main

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • FluttershyF
                        FluttershyF
                        Fluttershy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Bumpp~

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • IdiaI
                          IdiaI
                          Idia
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          +1!

                          If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • IdiaI
                            IdiaI
                            Idia
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            +1!

                            If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D
                              D
                              deleted
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • FloraliasF
                                FloraliasF
                                Floralias
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                +1

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • seyeon566S
                                  seyeon566S
                                  seyeon566
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  +1

                                  Discord = seyeon_00

                                  My List = https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1p1PyCIr_IdJRhmKhb3OOTObHVB_CeU-u?usp=drive_link

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • IdiaI
                                    IdiaI
                                    Idia
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    +1!

                                    If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • umyuuuuU
                                      umyuuuuU
                                      umyuuuu
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      +1

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • 喵茶小姐喵
                                        喵茶小姐喵
                                        喵茶小姐
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        https://forum.ripper.store/topic/15622/new-booth-model-riruru-dl-found-by-me-and-lf

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • F
                                          F
                                          Fexofenadine
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          bump for 1.0.1

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular