Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. RIP request - looking to have this ripped

RIP request - looking to have this ripped

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
rip requestrip plsrip help
7 Posts 4 Posters 67 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Sulks
    wrote last edited by Sulks
    #1

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_73031c29-5886-4a72-aa29-cae5d7c3f001

    Need this asap

    AigisTTMA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S
      S
      Sulks
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S Sulks

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_73031c29-5886-4a72-aa29-cae5d7c3f001

        Need this asap

        AigisTTMA
        AigisTTMA
        AigisTTM
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @Sulks I can rip the avatar for ya if you are still needing it! Although I'd be charging 10 dollars for it, the reason of why I am charging is because I'm saving up money for my college, so yeah! If you want I could lower it to 5 dollars if you are short on money, I wouldn't like to take that much out of you since I know how it is to be in a bad economic situation! 😄

        My discord is: flugelthechosen

        Feel free to dm me there so we could talk further.

        weenerssW 1 Reply Last reply
        -2
        • AigisTTMA AigisTTM

          @Sulks I can rip the avatar for ya if you are still needing it! Although I'd be charging 10 dollars for it, the reason of why I am charging is because I'm saving up money for my college, so yeah! If you want I could lower it to 5 dollars if you are short on money, I wouldn't like to take that much out of you since I know how it is to be in a bad economic situation! 😄

          My discord is: flugelthechosen

          Feel free to dm me there so we could talk further.

          weenerssW
          weenerssW
          weenerss
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @AigisTTM 10$ is outrageous for an avatar rip btw, esp for something that's probably not blacklisted from being ripped lmao, you're lwk a bit out of your mind with this offer

          Local weirdo dog

          Kawaiiboy.K AigisTTMA 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • weenerssW weenerss

            @AigisTTM 10$ is outrageous for an avatar rip btw, esp for something that's probably not blacklisted from being ripped lmao, you're lwk a bit out of your mind with this offer

            Kawaiiboy.K
            Kawaiiboy.K
            Kawaiiboy.
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @weenerss Deadass. Especially when there's already people on here actively doing it for free.

            AigisTTMA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • weenerssW weenerss

              @AigisTTM 10$ is outrageous for an avatar rip btw, esp for something that's probably not blacklisted from being ripped lmao, you're lwk a bit out of your mind with this offer

              AigisTTMA
              AigisTTMA
              AigisTTM
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @weenerss I can rip blacklisted avatars, and the reason of why I am asking for money it's because I'm saving for my college. People can choose whenever to pay or not what I am offering, it's their choice.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Kawaiiboy.K Kawaiiboy.

                @weenerss Deadass. Especially when there's already people on here actively doing it for free.

                AigisTTMA
                AigisTTMA
                AigisTTM
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Kawaiiboy. The creator of the post can choose whenever to pay or not, it's their choice, I am just offering myself.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular