GIFT: 【Both conversion】MochiFitter Profile for VRBASE EGirl
-
-
i love you
-
omg tysm!!! may your day be amazing and wonderful as you~!!!
-
omg tysm!!! may your day be amazing and wonderful as you~!!!
@Lizzie_Lizzie thank you! yours as well

-
I'm trying to figure out how these work. Does it only work on an unedited EGirl base? Mochifitters seem like magic to me because I'd love to be able to add more outfits to my avatar without having to learn all the Blender stuff, but I don't fully understand how it works / how to use them.
-
I'm trying to figure out how these work. Does it only work on an unedited EGirl base? Mochifitters seem like magic to me because I'd love to be able to add more outfits to my avatar without having to learn all the Blender stuff, but I don't fully understand how it works / how to use them.
@SweetSangria Do you mean converting a booth outfit to egirl? It's a both ways conversion so its egirl asset -> booth model and booth asset -> egirl body model. So both conversions should work. You might have to edit the mesh if your converting a booth clothing asset to an edited egirl body. I haven't tested that out since i'm mainly using this to convert egirl assets to booth models but its been doing a decent job so far. Sometimes i still have to edit a mesh if it's clipping through the body or if it looks janky but still works ok!
-
suggestion from testing: if you are converting from booth outfits to vrbase egirl. Shinano seems to have the best results compared to others.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
