Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. Rip Request: ShyGal by Prachonist

Rip Request: ShyGal by Prachonist

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other Assets
rip avatar
5 Posts 3 Posters 81 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    SuperPikachu202
    wrote last edited by SuperPikachu202
    #1

    VRChat_2026-10-08_07-07-03.994_1920x1080.png VRChat_2026-10-08_07-07-21.451_1920x1080.png VRChat_2026-10-08_07-07-47.117_1920x1080.png
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2c4df82a-320c-46d6-94f3-c1c5ad7c065b

    AigisTTMA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BunnyBoiB
      BunnyBoiB
      BunnyBoi
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S SuperPikachu202

        VRChat_2026-10-08_07-07-03.994_1920x1080.png VRChat_2026-10-08_07-07-21.451_1920x1080.png VRChat_2026-10-08_07-07-47.117_1920x1080.png
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2c4df82a-320c-46d6-94f3-c1c5ad7c065b

        AigisTTMA
        AigisTTMA
        AigisTTM
        wrote last edited by AigisTTM
        #3

        @SuperPikachu202 I can rip the avatar for ya if you are still needing it! Although I'd be charging 10 dollars for it, the reason of why I am charging is because I'm saving up money for my college, so yeah! If you want I could lower it to 5 dollars if you are short on money, I wouldn't like to take that much out of you since I know how it is to be in a bad economic situation! 😄

        My discord is: flugelthechosen

        Feel free to dm me there so we could talk further.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          SuperPikachu202
          wrote last edited by SuperPikachu202
          #4

          oh nvm then ill just wait for someone else to do it.

          AigisTTMA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S SuperPikachu202

            oh nvm then ill just wait for someone else to do it.

            AigisTTMA
            AigisTTMA
            AigisTTM
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @SuperPikachu202 Alright then, but if you ever change your mind just let me know! I can get any public, private and even blacklisted avatars. I am offering as well worlds and VRoid avatars. Hope you have a nice day!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular