Looking for Nardoragon edit Nardo edit
-
Not sure if this is the correct place to post as this is the first post i've done here, but here it is nice and simple.
I am after a Male Nardoragon with no tail or the option in the toggles to turn on/of the tail so I can add my own to it. I'd also like the female parts all to be removed but this isn't as important just an extra. so yes that's it really.
Easy Nardo with no tail so I can add my own as a unity file or rip so I can drag and drop and set up as I like
Thanks and I hope you can help.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login