Lf: someone to rip all of these furry avis!!
-
If you can also fix them after ripping that'd be highly appreciated^^
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_84f6db90-877d-491e-951f-16f4bba5ab2a
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2b844752-645c-468d-845e-89e3562b94a5
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_10f14e2a-bc67-4f10-a90d-b5a39bf45ebd
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d4162a4f-6883-4548-bcad-8df7451d5a89
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_16282a5e-55d1-482b-b3dc-ba42108168d2
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_10f14e2a-bc67-4f10-a90d-b5a39bf45ebd
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_233d4243-a164-4643-8906-a44dd5ab8567
Please and thank you to anyone who can do this!!<3
-
I really super want these so I can do cool edits on them so if anyone can do this soon I'd be so happy!!!<3
-
Also bump and upvote please? ^^
-
Milk drinker or lotus okami could have fixed these for you but you’d just have to wait

-
Milk drinker or lotus okami could have fixed these for you but you’d just have to wait

@tinkywinky ok! Tysm once I get the files I'll see if they're able to fix em for me^^
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login