Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Saragosa

LF: Saragosa

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking-forunsolvedasset-hunterjinxxy
72 Posts 46 Posters 1.5k Views 72 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BatGirlB BatGirl

    Human Ver : 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
    Found by Me & @ghost12312 !

    BpeDuHkAB
    BpeDuHkAB
    BpeDuHkA
    wrote last edited by
    #54

    @BatGirl tysm ❤
    Do you have instructions file? What assets did you use to upload?

    Lena catL 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BpeDuHkAB BpeDuHkA

      @BatGirl tysm ❤
      Do you have instructions file? What assets did you use to upload?

      Lena catL
      Lena catL
      Lena cat
      wrote last edited by
      #55
      This post is deleted!
      S 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B Bottledturds

        bump for furry version!!

        I
        I
        ImMatt115
        wrote last edited by
        #56
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        -3
        • bigredtruckrobotB
          bigredtruckrobotB
          bigredtruckrobot
          wrote last edited by
          #57

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • taquitodquesoT
            taquitodquesoT
            taquitodqueso
            wrote last edited by
            #58

            bump 4 furry

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Lena catL Lena cat
              [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
              S
              S
              Swagtard
              wrote last edited by
              #59

              @Lena-cat I appreciate it ❤ But I would love to have the official instructions @batgirl

              1 Reply Last reply
              😕
              -1
              • milk.dudM
                milk.dudM
                milk.dud
                wrote last edited by milk.dud
                #60

                @swagtard @bpeduhka

                I know y'all were waiting on upload instructions, but I just got the upload all done. All I added was vrcfury and poiyomi. I don't use FT but if you do I would add JFT just in case.

                You're more than welcome to keep waiting for the instructions but I figured I'd throw this out there.

                Hope this helps ❤

                DM me for help with uploading <3
                (Discord: .white_chocolate_milkdud.)

                Woof! Woof! :3

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • milk.dudM milk.dud

                  @swagtard @bpeduhka

                  I know y'all were waiting on upload instructions, but I just got the upload all done. All I added was vrcfury and poiyomi. I don't use FT but if you do I would add JFT just in case.

                  You're more than welcome to keep waiting for the instructions but I figured I'd throw this out there.

                  Hope this helps ❤

                  S
                  S
                  Swagtard
                  wrote last edited by
                  #61

                  @milk.dud I'm impatient so imma just do that LMAO, if needed ill just reupload

                  BatGirlB 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • MelodidiM
                    MelodidiM
                    Melodidi
                    wrote last edited by
                    #62

                    bmp 4 furry 😕

                    lookin for big furry women, they my favorite lwk

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Goober1999G
                      Goober1999G
                      Goober1999
                      wrote last edited by
                      #63

                      bump 4 furry

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • MelodidiM
                        MelodidiM
                        Melodidi
                        wrote last edited by
                        #64

                        again. bmp for furry

                        lookin for big furry women, they my favorite lwk

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • chaosgoblinC
                          chaosgoblinC
                          chaosgoblin
                          wrote last edited by
                          #65

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • isurolitI
                            isurolitI
                            isurolit
                            wrote last edited by
                            #66

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • inskufoxI
                              inskufoxI
                              inskufox
                              wrote last edited by
                              #67

                              Bump for Human + Furry

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • MelodidiM
                                MelodidiM
                                Melodidi
                                wrote last edited by
                                #68

                                bmp

                                lookin for big furry women, they my favorite lwk

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • O
                                  O
                                  omgasdf1234
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #69

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S Swagtard

                                    @milk.dud I'm impatient so imma just do that LMAO, if needed ill just reupload

                                    BatGirlB
                                    BatGirlB
                                    BatGirl
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #70

                                    @Swagtard Mb got busy with real life stuff, but all u need is Poiyomi, VRCFury, LimbScalling, and Jerry's Face Tracking

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • BunniesarecuteB
                                      BunniesarecuteB
                                      Bunniesarecute
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #71

                                      heres both yall
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      X 1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • BunniesarecuteB Bunniesarecute

                                        heres both yall
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        X
                                        X
                                        Xhelvandowayne
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #72

                                        @Bunniesarecute TNKS

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular