Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Looking to make a talia yang model for everyone!

Looking to make a talia yang model for everyone!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
cyberpunkcyberpunk2077talia yangedgerunnersrecreationgift
8 Posts 5 Posters 345 Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BaphometscurseB
    BaphometscurseB
    Baphometscurse
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    OKAY SO! like the title says, I wanna make a Talia yang model to share with everyone and I was wondering what parts I should use for her to get her as accurate as possible (put this under the booth model tag since i wanna purely use a booth model as the base) Taliayang1.png

    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

    AspenXOX0A 1 Reply Last reply
    7
    • Pixel collectorP
      Pixel collectorP
      Pixel collector
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      im fully in support of this masterpiece

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • columbinaC
        columbinaC
        columbina
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        omg yesss

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

          OKAY SO! like the title says, I wanna make a Talia yang model to share with everyone and I was wondering what parts I should use for her to get her as accurate as possible (put this under the booth model tag since i wanna purely use a booth model as the base) Taliayang1.png

          AspenXOX0A
          AspenXOX0A
          AspenXOX0
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @Baphometscurse lowk you should make a D model as well 😳

          BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • AspenXOX0A AspenXOX0

            @Baphometscurse lowk you should make a D model as well 😳

            BaphometscurseB
            BaphometscurseB
            Baphometscurse
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @AspenXOX0 mayhaps i will who knows

            Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
            No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • J
              J
              Jupitive
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              mmm, i know it's not ideal, but this person has sfm parts you could probably repurpose
              https://smutba.se/project/b0c3e76a-77c5-4bbc-a9e3-a822e1f37ab9/

              BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • J Jupitive

                mmm, i know it's not ideal, but this person has sfm parts you could probably repurpose
                https://smutba.se/project/b0c3e76a-77c5-4bbc-a9e3-a822e1f37ab9/

                BaphometscurseB
                BaphometscurseB
                Baphometscurse
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Jupitive I've tried working with this model in the past, its really annoying to work with :'D

                Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • J
                  J
                  Jupitive
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  ahhh, i'm sorry then ;;3;;

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular