Can someone help ripping this public nsfw avatar before it's getting banned?
-
So I found one good public avatar what have nsfw toggles. But I don't know how to ripping this so can someone make this files here? I would be very happy. They get very easily ban because someone randon idiots can't keeping it in private intance.
Link: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_60ef989c-2930-4bed-b7ec-a8b5d815483b


-
@teaseember No need to rip it: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1737891
-
@teaseember No need to rip it: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1737891
@teaseember No need to rip it: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1737891
Ohhh. It was there! Thank you so much! I would upvote you but I can't because I need just two upvote so I can access that. Dang it.
-
@teaseember No need to rip it: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1737891
Ohhh. It was there! Thank you so much! I would upvote you but I can't because I need just two upvote so I can access that. Dang it.
@TeaseEmber don't worry. i'm happy to help. if you need help setting it up or something just ask. ^^
also give you a bit of rep. Maybe others will help to get you to rookie ^^
-
@TeaseEmber don't worry. i'm happy to help. if you need help setting it up or something just ask. ^^
also give you a bit of rep. Maybe others will help to get you to rookie ^^
@TeaseEmber don't worry. i'm happy to help. if you need help setting it up or something just ask. ^^
also give you a bit of rep. Maybe others will help to get you to rookie ^^
I'm gonna add you (follow). Just in case for future. Thanks so much still.
-
T TeaseEmber has marked this topic as solved
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login