Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Can someone help ripping this public nsfw avatar before it's getting banned?

Can someone help ripping this public nsfw avatar before it's getting banned?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved NSFW
nsfw and sfwavatarnsfwripping helpripping requestvrchatpublic avatarfemale avatarwarframeember heirloomrequestpleaseeeee
5 Posts 2 Posters 162 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TeaseEmberT
    TeaseEmberT
    TeaseEmber
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    So I found one good public avatar what have nsfw toggles. But I don't know how to ripping this so can someone make this files here? I would be very happy. They get very easily ban because someone randon idiots can't keeping it in private intance.

    Link: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_60ef989c-2930-4bed-b7ec-a8b5d815483b

    Screenshot 2026-10-07 171143.png
    VRChat_2026-10-07_17-14-00.287_1920x1080.png VRChat_2026-10-07_17-14-15.919_1920x1080.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • T
      T
      the_stupid
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @teaseember No need to rip it: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1737891

      TeaseEmberT 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • T the_stupid

        @teaseember No need to rip it: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1737891

        TeaseEmberT
        TeaseEmberT
        TeaseEmber
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @the_stupid said:

        @teaseember No need to rip it: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1737891

        Ohhh. It was there! Thank you so much! I would upvote you but I can't because I need just two upvote so I can access that. Dang it.

        T 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • TeaseEmberT TeaseEmber

          @the_stupid said:

          @teaseember No need to rip it: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1737891

          Ohhh. It was there! Thank you so much! I would upvote you but I can't because I need just two upvote so I can access that. Dang it.

          T
          T
          the_stupid
          wrote last edited by the_stupid
          #4

          @TeaseEmber don't worry. i'm happy to help. if you need help setting it up or something just ask. ^^

          also give you a bit of rep. Maybe others will help to get you to rookie ^^

          TeaseEmberT 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • T the_stupid

            @TeaseEmber don't worry. i'm happy to help. if you need help setting it up or something just ask. ^^

            also give you a bit of rep. Maybe others will help to get you to rookie ^^

            TeaseEmberT
            TeaseEmberT
            TeaseEmber
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @the_stupid said:

            @TeaseEmber don't worry. i'm happy to help. if you need help setting it up or something just ask. ^^

            also give you a bit of rep. Maybe others will help to get you to rookie ^^

            I'm gonna add you (follow). Just in case for future. Thanks so much still.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TeaseEmberT TeaseEmber has marked this topic as solved

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular