Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF assets from Xveriana personal model

LF assets from Xveriana personal model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
boothbooth avataregirlxverianamutestreamertwitchlooking forbooth.pm
27 Posts 5 Posters 517 Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tinkywinkyT tinkywinky

    I didn’t care about the bikini but ended up finding it anyway https://booth.pm/en/items/8866539

    D
    D
    DAEDRICswat
    wrote last edited by
    #15

    @tinkywinky You got no idea how much I am following your thread with excitement.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N
      N
      NullCipher
      wrote last edited by
      #16

      bump for the full avi unitypackage

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • tinkywinkyT
        tinkywinkyT
        tinkywinky
        wrote last edited by
        #17

        Thx for bumping and being here but I am not that skilled at avatar work. I could do it but I’d struggle and it would take me a long while and I know people don’t want to wait over a month on this so if there is anyone that IS following this thread and you know how to do avatar work, pls interact and help me out. I don’t mind finding the assets and you putting them together 😓 if an asset needs to be bought, I’ll buy it too just in case

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • tinkywinkyT
          tinkywinkyT
          tinkywinky
          wrote last edited by
          #18

          Hair options
          https://booth.pm/en/items/7237875?ref=nexyy
          https://booth.pm/en/items/6210322?ref=nexyy
          https://booth.pm/en/items/8920951?ref=nexyy
          https://booth.pm/en/items/8896300?ref=nexyy
          https://booth.pm/en/items/4353396?ref=nexyy
          https://booth.pm/en/items/6218854?ref=nexyy
          https://booth.pm/en/items/4727720?ref=nexyy

          tinkywinkyT 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • tinkywinkyT tinkywinky

            Hair options
            https://booth.pm/en/items/7237875?ref=nexyy
            https://booth.pm/en/items/6210322?ref=nexyy
            https://booth.pm/en/items/8920951?ref=nexyy
            https://booth.pm/en/items/8896300?ref=nexyy
            https://booth.pm/en/items/4353396?ref=nexyy
            https://booth.pm/en/items/6218854?ref=nexyy
            https://booth.pm/en/items/4727720?ref=nexyy

            tinkywinkyT
            tinkywinkyT
            tinkywinky
            wrote last edited by
            #19

            With hairs you can def mix and match em together, but I just don’t know how to make a toggle if anyone’s wants a toggle for longer hair without the ponytail

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • lenkagamine12L
              lenkagamine12L
              lenkagamine12
              wrote last edited by
              #20

              the model and avi in genrel would be hella nice

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • tinkywinkyT
                tinkywinkyT
                tinkywinky
                wrote last edited by
                #21

                I think I’ll do Milltina for the base only because shes easier to edit and I have much more experience with her. Also I assume the horns are Milltina anyway but the longer version. But if anyone is unhappy that I’ll use Milltina base then you are glad to use Ichigo base for yourself ❤

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • tinkywinkyT
                  tinkywinkyT
                  tinkywinky
                  wrote last edited by
                  #22

                  Tail could be one of these https://dumpling-store.com/b/basictailbundle

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • tinkywinkyT
                    tinkywinkyT
                    tinkywinky
                    wrote last edited by
                    #23

                    If anyone could help me add emissions and that cool animation thing pls help

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • tinkywinkyT
                      tinkywinkyT
                      tinkywinky
                      wrote last edited by
                      #24

                      For the ears I’ll do these and just duplicate them and adjust them to where I want them to be so it makes four ears https://booth.pm/en/items/8018140

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • tinkywinkyT
                        tinkywinkyT
                        tinkywinky
                        wrote last edited by
                        #25

                        https://payhip.com/b/f5NEp?ref=nexyy thinking bull horns but pls send suggestions for other options

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • tinkywinkyT tinkywinky

                          Also I would like to know what this outfit is too and how she adds the blue animation thingies to the ends of her horns and ears and strands in her hair
                          IMG_1719.png
                          IMG_1720.png

                          lovenightskyL
                          lovenightskyL
                          lovenightsky
                          wrote last edited by
                          #26

                          @tinkywinky this looks like touch by cringey

                          tinkywinkyT 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • lovenightskyL lovenightsky

                            @tinkywinky this looks like touch by cringey

                            tinkywinkyT
                            tinkywinkyT
                            tinkywinky
                            wrote last edited by
                            #27

                            @lovenightsky youre right, it is touch by cringey https://cringy.store/b/touch but that would require me to go into blender to add it unless there is some other way to do it while staying in unity

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular