LF assets from Xveriana personal model
-
And one more thing, I’m sorry I keep asking for a lot but where does she get the hairs from? It doesn’t look boothy at all and I really like it (unless she made it herself
) -
So far I’ve managed to find out that the full base is Ichigo, not a mix of anything. In which, Ichigo can be found here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/72047/ichigo-セール中-by-hamini
-
Thought the ears were from this hairstyle set https://mariyuri.booth.pm/items/7729922 but they are not the same

-
Top might be from this set https://section6.booth.pm/items/8897752
Bottoms might be from this set
https://booth.pm/en/items/8198792
As for the harnesses, idk I’ll keep looking. -
Another top option https://booth.pm/en/items/7148975
-
I have looked on eastern sites and western and can not find those ears anywhere so a good alternative are these https://nikkiepng.com/products/akaliis-ears-tail or these https://payhip.com/b/lNnua?utm_source=chatgpt.com
-
Here are better images for reference


-
Okay nvm I found the ACTUAL top she uses which is this one by Nessy https://nessy.store/b/4q5R3 the outfit is most likely a mix of all kind of shit but as long as the top is found it’s alright. Bad thing is, idk how to rig that top to a booth base and I am NOT going in blender to do that
-
@tinkywinky I wish I could support you on the re-creation! Eager to see the result, and hope you'll share!
-
@tinkywinky I wish I could support you on the re-creation! Eager to see the result, and hope you'll share!
@DAEDRICswat so far it’s okay, my main concern is the hair with the ears that I can’t seem to find anywhere. But so far the hair looks like an older style vrchat avatar hair. The avatar won’t be a perfect recreation that’s all I can say, I can not find most of these assets that were used
-
I didn’t care about the bikini but ended up finding it anyway https://booth.pm/en/items/8866539
-
I didn’t care about the bikini but ended up finding it anyway https://booth.pm/en/items/8866539
@tinkywinky You got no idea how much I am following your thread with excitement.
-
bump for the full avi unitypackage
-
Thx for bumping and being here but I am not that skilled at avatar work. I could do it but I’d struggle and it would take me a long while and I know people don’t want to wait over a month on this so if there is anyone that IS following this thread and you know how to do avatar work, pls interact and help me out. I don’t mind finding the assets and you putting them together
if an asset needs to be bought, I’ll buy it too just in case -
Hair options
https://booth.pm/en/items/7237875?ref=nexyy
https://booth.pm/en/items/6210322?ref=nexyy
https://booth.pm/en/items/8920951?ref=nexyy
https://booth.pm/en/items/8896300?ref=nexyy
https://booth.pm/en/items/4353396?ref=nexyy
https://booth.pm/en/items/6218854?ref=nexyy
https://booth.pm/en/items/4727720?ref=nexyy -
Hair options
https://booth.pm/en/items/7237875?ref=nexyy
https://booth.pm/en/items/6210322?ref=nexyy
https://booth.pm/en/items/8920951?ref=nexyy
https://booth.pm/en/items/8896300?ref=nexyy
https://booth.pm/en/items/4353396?ref=nexyy
https://booth.pm/en/items/6218854?ref=nexyy
https://booth.pm/en/items/4727720?ref=nexyyWith hairs you can def mix and match em together, but I just don’t know how to make a toggle if anyone’s wants a toggle for longer hair without the ponytail
-
the model and avi in genrel would be hella nice
-
I think I’ll do Milltina for the base only because shes easier to edit and I have much more experience with her. Also I assume the horns are Milltina anyway but the longer version. But if anyone is unhappy that I’ll use Milltina base then you are glad to use Ichigo base for yourself

-
Tail could be one of these https://dumpling-store.com/b/basictailbundle
-
If anyone could help me add emissions and that cool animation thing pls help
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login