Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF assets from Xveriana personal model

LF assets from Xveriana personal model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
boothbooth avataregirlxverianamutestreamertwitchlooking forbooth.pm
6 Posts 1 Posters 161 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tinkywinkyT
    tinkywinkyT
    tinkywinky
    wrote last edited by tinkywinky
    #1

    TWITCH
    TWITTER

    I’m looking for what base she uses. My hypothesis for right now is Airi head, Milltina body. I’m mainly looking for the ears and horns, base, head, wings. I would like to know where the clothes are from though in the last couple of pictures with the cliche sexy office worker vibe and the harnesses. It did come with a skirt but I couldn’t get any good angles. You can go to the vod on her twitch to watch it back though, it’s somewhere in the middle of the video where she changes outfit. Tysm if you manage to find anything

    IMG_1709.png IMG_1710.png IMG_1711.png IMG_1712.png IMG_1713.png IMG_1714.png IMG_1715.png IMG_1716.png IMG_1717.png IMG_1718.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • tinkywinkyT
      tinkywinkyT
      tinkywinky
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Also, how does she get the tummy and thighs to move? My first hypothesis was inertia bones but every booth model I know of doesn’t come with tummy bones automatically

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • tinkywinkyT
        tinkywinkyT
        tinkywinky
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Also I would like to know what this outfit is too and how she adds the blue animation thingies to the ends of her horns and ears and strands in her hair
        IMG_1719.png
        IMG_1720.png

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • tinkywinkyT
          tinkywinkyT
          tinkywinky
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          And one more thing, I’m sorry I keep asking for a lot but where does she get the hairs from? It doesn’t look boothy at all and I really like it (unless she made it herself 😞)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • tinkywinkyT
            tinkywinkyT
            tinkywinky
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            So far I’ve managed to find out that the full base is Ichigo, not a mix of anything. In which, Ichigo can be found here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/72047/ichigo-セール中-by-hamini

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • tinkywinkyT
              tinkywinkyT
              tinkywinky
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              Thought the ears were from this hairstyle set https://mariyuri.booth.pm/items/7729922 but they are not the same 😞

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular