Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: Modern Industrial Room

Gift: Modern Industrial Room

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
booth worldboothworld
5 Posts 4 Posters 592 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SmellyCoomS
    SmellyCoomS
    SmellyCoom
    wrote last edited by SmellyCoom
    #1

    Really wanted the world, Caved and bought it.

    BL | [register or login to view this hidden content]
    pass: coo

    1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    13
    • S
      S
      sonotaro
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      password?

      SmellyCoomS 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S sonotaro

        password?

        SmellyCoomS
        SmellyCoomS
        SmellyCoom
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @sonotaro password is coo
        kind of forgot i put a password on it

        1 Reply Last reply
        🤝 😍
        1
        • K
          K
          korekore12345678
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          ありがとう✨️

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • x_anonamiss_xX
            x_anonamiss_xX
            x_anonamiss_x
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            If anyone knows of any worlds but they either have access to or they've seen posted on here that is kind of like a loft Style Studio apartment type place that's modern that has a bedroom with screens for TVs or I can do the coding for screens and it's just a place I can add us a world to be my home world to go and relax I have social anxiety disorder so sometimes being in public worlds with a lot of people can be a bit much so I'm looking for somewhere that's comfortable with pillows and like a hangout area where there's like a couch and a bed and I can just go and sit and just decompress for a minute and then go back into other worlds so I've looked at some I did find one that I really really enjoyed that was a two-level loft with a sitting area and it had the bedroom area and it was very modern and I really really liked it but I thought I'd ask because I know some of you are very into buying worlds and assets and all that stuff and I'm just looking for somewhere that I can decompress When Things become a little too hectic and too much for my anxiety that I can just kind of Click go back to my Homeworld and just kind of sit there for a few minutes to catch my breath or if I wanted to be in VR but I don't want it to be too overwhelming I can have the option of like going to Popcorn Palace and watching a movie in a private instance or just going to my home world and watching a movie because it's fun sometimes just lay and watch a movie in VR So based on putting what I was looking for into chat GPT to get a list of compatible worlds that are most compatible based on what I entered a list of the top I believe worlds I will be posting attached to this post

            Screenshot_20261007_180101_ChatGPT.jpg

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular