Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Uniii by ❥Naiii (GONSO SYSTEM)

LF: Uniii by ❥Naiii (GONSO SYSTEM)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
femalecuteadorablegirljinxxy
34 Posts 15 Posters 5.1k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • U
    U
    username11111
    wrote on last edited by username11111
    #1
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • NyahahaN
      NyahahaN
      Nyahaha
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      +1

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ?
        ?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        ive got her files but she has the same gonso system that Bunisus Model Aishite has

        U 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ? A Former User

          ive got her files but she has the same gonso system that Bunisus Model Aishite has

          U
          U
          username11111
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @DontAsk
          What's a gonso system? I don't quite understand

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ?
            ?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            basically means you cant upload the avi without the license key meaning you'll have no toggles that works and naii will be given your vr user and blackuser by said gonso system if you try to upload

            U FemmeFAF toraaT 3 Replies Last reply
            0
            • ?
              ?
              A Former User
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              blacklist you*

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ? A Former User

                basically means you cant upload the avi without the license key meaning you'll have no toggles that works and naii will be given your vr user and blackuser by said gonso system if you try to upload

                U
                U
                username11111
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @DontAsk
                Ahh i understand.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ?
                  ?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  yeah

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ? A Former User

                    basically means you cant upload the avi without the license key meaning you'll have no toggles that works and naii will be given your vr user and blackuser by said gonso system if you try to upload

                    FemmeFAF
                    FemmeFAF
                    FemmeFA
                    wrote on last edited by FemmeFA
                    #9

                    @DontAsk Apologies for my lack of knowledge about the gonso system. Isn't there a way to remove the system without it either setting off anything or breaking stuff? I saw a similar issue happen where the Gonso system. Basically, the entire thread was talking about the gonso system. Not sure if someone managed to remove it yet though 🤔

                    I'm just curious since this is the second time i've heard about it and I haven't been keeping up with the trends atm. I find it very anti-consumerist to pull that stunt. What's the point of not allowing refunds. Especially if you end up not liking the avatar, since it wasn't as depicted in VR if the creator lies. You have to create a new account if you lose it or the creator delivers a half-baked product that was rushed and has no intentions of fixing it. Telling their audience 'take it or leave it idc. blacklisted'

                    The gonso system will probably just do more harm than good for consumers, potentially causing them to be less likely to buy it 😕

                    I only discuss eastern market products such as BOOTH.

                    I'm not interested in western market creator communities in general due to their lack of maturity, respect & professionalism in general. Too much toxicity, sociopathy & narcissism. Especially greed.

                    Abuse & stalking is still wrong no matter what. No one explicitly consented to being treated badly. If something is not in your circle of control that you cannot adjust. Do not think nor worry about it anymore.

                    Unethical businesses do not deserve to have an audience nor to be supported.

                    O 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ?
                      ?
                      A Former User
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      sadly no you might break the avis gestures, face expressions, toggles and more

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • FemmeFAF FemmeFA

                        @DontAsk Apologies for my lack of knowledge about the gonso system. Isn't there a way to remove the system without it either setting off anything or breaking stuff? I saw a similar issue happen where the Gonso system. Basically, the entire thread was talking about the gonso system. Not sure if someone managed to remove it yet though 🤔

                        I'm just curious since this is the second time i've heard about it and I haven't been keeping up with the trends atm. I find it very anti-consumerist to pull that stunt. What's the point of not allowing refunds. Especially if you end up not liking the avatar, since it wasn't as depicted in VR if the creator lies. You have to create a new account if you lose it or the creator delivers a half-baked product that was rushed and has no intentions of fixing it. Telling their audience 'take it or leave it idc. blacklisted'

                        The gonso system will probably just do more harm than good for consumers, potentially causing them to be less likely to buy it 😕

                        O
                        O
                        OLD TWO
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @LizEllie I think creators have the right to protect their goods. As far as I know, the process of using the authorization system is very complicated and troublesome.
                        And you can still apply for a refund, but there must be a reasonable reason, because the refund of virtual products itself is an unreasonable transaction for the creator, because you have obtained his file, but you do not have to pay a dime money LOL
                        So I can understand this approach, just make sure you are prohibited from exporting packages

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ? A Former User

                          basically means you cant upload the avi without the license key meaning you'll have no toggles that works and naii will be given your vr user and blackuser by said gonso system if you try to upload

                          toraaT
                          toraaT
                          toraa
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @DontAsk if you have the package may I have it ? Not for the avatar itself more I want to see how the system works if possible?

                          If my links doesn’t work It’s that it got taken down

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • U
                            U
                            username11111
                            wrote on last edited by username11111
                            #13

                            Someone posted her on VRModels, unsure if it actually works due to the gonso system.
                            I'm gonna try to upload it and I shall update.

                            Edit: It does not upload due to the gonso system.

                            ? 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • U username11111

                              Someone posted her on VRModels, unsure if it actually works due to the gonso system.
                              I'm gonna try to upload it and I shall update.

                              Edit: It does not upload due to the gonso system.

                              ?
                              ?
                              A Former User
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @melissadick

                              LMAO I saw your comment!
                              f8b0cf96-37e6-4ffb-82e4-d4fb537f8426-image.png

                              I swear this bot. People are wondering why its not working. Like everything is pretty much there just all scrambled up and renamed with a bunch of numbers and shit to the point it WILL NOT WORK. Why upload a avatar to a site where you cant even use it.

                              U 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ? A Former User

                                @melissadick

                                LMAO I saw your comment!
                                f8b0cf96-37e6-4ffb-82e4-d4fb537f8426-image.png

                                I swear this bot. People are wondering why its not working. Like everything is pretty much there just all scrambled up and renamed with a bunch of numbers and shit to the point it WILL NOT WORK. Why upload a avatar to a site where you cant even use it.

                                U
                                U
                                username11111
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @Clown
                                I was genuinely annoyed at the sassy ass comment from the bot. "Learn how to use unity" my buttcheeks.

                                I kinda hope the avatar files gets removed as there are just gonna be people complaining about the avatar not working. There might be a way to remove it but I don't know how.

                                ? 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • U username11111

                                  @Clown
                                  I was genuinely annoyed at the sassy ass comment from the bot. "Learn how to use unity" my buttcheeks.

                                  I kinda hope the avatar files gets removed as there are just gonna be people complaining about the avatar not working. There might be a way to remove it but I don't know how.

                                  ?
                                  ?
                                  A Former User
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @melissadick

                                  Yeah, Thats how the bot is fr. Annoying as hell!
                                  And the only way to get it removed is to DMCA it and well I dont think any of us can but the creator of the avatar. 😕

                                  U 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ? A Former User

                                    @melissadick

                                    Yeah, Thats how the bot is fr. Annoying as hell!
                                    And the only way to get it removed is to DMCA it and well I dont think any of us can but the creator of the avatar. 😕

                                    U
                                    U
                                    username11111
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Clown
                                    It's a shame.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • T
                                      T
                                      totallyoriginal1
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Hello! I decided to take time out of my day to bypass Gonso, and boy do I have something to share.

                                      Uniii Cracked (No Gonso Auth): [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      T 1 Reply Last reply
                                      💾
                                      0
                                      • A
                                        A
                                        admin
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        ^ be careful with the post above, first post & vpn used

                                        T 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • A
                                          A
                                          admin
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          UnityPackage is safe to use, thanks @totallyoriginal1

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          👍
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular