LF: Fabulous Goat, Unity, NSFW
-
LF: Fabulous Goat Unity Scene/File NSFWI have already tried the blender file and im not a blender person, I have barely gotten by with rigging the bones and even adding clothes or physics because it makes it literal hell. I dont really know what im doing. Im used to unity work.
Im simply looking for a unity scene or just a file of this model so I can upload. If anyone has it please send!
Model is Fabulous Goat by Eggman3d

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login