lumi by misfit
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5ba0a59a-ce9d-48ac-aa17-8d630bd8c7bc
i really need files please

-
-
-
@rainbow33 Sorry for the inconvenience but I get a couple of errors that won't let me upload the avatar


-
@rainbow33 Sorry for the inconvenience but I get a couple of errors that won't let me upload the avatar


-
@Violet-ᰔ click view and go into the gesture layer and put whichever one is in the project i will update it
-
@Violet-ᰔ click view and go into the gesture layer and put whichever one is in the project i will update it
@rainbow33 I was already able to fix everything
-
This post is deleted!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login