Making ripped avatars into FBX's!
-
I can make ripped avatars into FBX's (for free or not i rlly dont care, i do have PayPal for tips tho!)
I do any models!
-
MUST HAVE DOWNLOAD LINKS SO I CAN DOWNLOAD THE MODEL
-
can you do this lady boo model into a fbx
-
can you do this lady boo model into a fbx
@AkkoTheFish sure
-
can you do this lady boo model into a fbx
@AkkoTheFish
here! fbx done -
thank you
-
thank you
@AkkoTheFish your welcome

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login