Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Yip by Zelfine ADDON/DLC MEGA THREAD

Yip by Zelfine ADDON/DLC MEGA THREAD

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
yipzelfineclothshairfemalefurryoutfitdlcgift
14 Posts 5 Posters 1.1k Views 29 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Q qiatre1

    @Bugadog i typed the code for the batsuit and it said incorrect, im assuming its Yipee~

    BugadogB
    BugadogB
    Bugadog
    wrote last edited by
    #5

    @qiatre1 Oh no its just Yipee

    Q 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • BugadogB Bugadog

      @qiatre1 Oh no its just Yipee

      Q
      Q
      qiatre1
      wrote last edited by
      #6

      @Bugadog oh okay thanks!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BugadogB Bugadog

        @qiatre1 Oh no its just Yipee

        Q
        Q
        qiatre1
        wrote last edited by
        #7

        @Bugadog the batsuit shaders are broken

        BugadogB 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • x_anonamiss_xX
          x_anonamiss_xX
          x_anonamiss_x
          wrote last edited by
          #8

          is anyone else clicking the link for the piercings and getting the download file for the maid dress? I've checked it several times....

          BugadogB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • x_anonamiss_xX x_anonamiss_x

            is anyone else clicking the link for the piercings and getting the download file for the maid dress? I've checked it several times....

            BugadogB
            BugadogB
            Bugadog
            wrote last edited by Bugadog
            #9

            @x_anonamiss_x Its fixed! Sorry about that I replaced the wrong link when I was fixing the maid dress >_<

            x_anonamiss_xX 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Q qiatre1

              @Bugadog the batsuit shaders are broken

              BugadogB
              BugadogB
              Bugadog
              wrote last edited by
              #10

              @qiatre1 It is the file straight from the store. It works on my end so I cant really help you, sorry. All I can suggest is to make sure you have everything you need correctly added to the project. Good luck. 😞

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • BugadogB Bugadog

                @x_anonamiss_x Its fixed! Sorry about that I replaced the wrong link when I was fixing the maid dress >_<

                x_anonamiss_xX
                x_anonamiss_xX
                x_anonamiss_x
                wrote last edited by
                #11

                @Bugadog no worries, it happens, thank you for looking

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • funnybunny77F
                  funnybunny77F
                  funnybunny77
                  wrote last edited by
                  #12

                  I think something's wrong with the batsuit upload TwT

                  BugadogB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • funnybunny77F funnybunny77

                    I think something's wrong with the batsuit upload TwT

                    BugadogB
                    BugadogB
                    Bugadog
                    wrote last edited by
                    #13

                    @funnybunny77 what issue are you having?

                    Emiru67E 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BugadogB Bugadog

                      @funnybunny77 what issue are you having?

                      Emiru67E
                      Emiru67E
                      Emiru67
                      wrote last edited by
                      #14

                      @Bugadog textures are missing

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular