Airi face tracking by MrSauce
-
Omg I'd absolutely love a face tracking that's compatible with Airi, I've tried MrSauce's face tracking modules on Kumaly, Manuka, and Shinano.
Y'all I love it so much I'd love to have it on Airi toooo

Is it possible if many people DMed him many requests for Airi he'll make one for her?MrSauce's Booth Link
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login