LF: Coloso class Master VRChat 3D Outfit Creation with Blender and Unity in 52 Chapters
-
Hello! I'm looking for someone who's comfortable giving the class files to me.
Here's the Coloso class https://coloso.global/en/products/3dartist-areira-us . I'd absolutely love it if someone gifted this I could even do 50/50 if you promise to buy the class for me.
Its $194 with its current sale. pls I beg
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login