Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. BIG LF mature models

BIG LF mature models

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Live2D
live2dtradegiftingvtuberl2d
2 Posts 1 Posters 110 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NobodyKnowsN
    NobodyKnowsN
    NobodyKnows
    wrote last edited by NobodyKnows
    #1

    I am super confused on the lack of plus size, plump or mature models, I find them so cute, and havent seen very many donated onto this forum, so I am hoping to see these models get dono'd!

    1: image.jpeg
    https://booth.pm/en/items/8647075

    2:image.jpeg
    https://booth.pm/en/items/8075961

    3: image.jpeg
    https://jiucaihezi.booth.pm/items/8793987

    4: image.jpeg
    https://rosevodkade.booth.pm/items/7459130

    (This one I just find super cute even if it doesnt fit the bill)
    5:image.jpeg
    https://woowtao.booth.pm/items/7226502

    6: image.jpeg
    https://zhaixingfeiyu.booth.pm/items/8617226

    7:
    there is nothing else, I just wanted to say thank you and please consider donating/trading these models, I am so tired of the young looking ones and want actual grown looking models.

    again, ty to anyone who chooses to donate, I would love you forever, trading and gifting is allowed, I wont say no to either.

    please don't be shy to dm me if you have a question^^

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • NobodyKnowsN
      NobodyKnowsN
      NobodyKnows
      wrote last edited by NobodyKnows
      #2

      i'm not just looking for these models either, I am looking for mature models in general, I will update this list as I go on.

      please don't be shy to dm me if you have a question^^

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular