LF : Devilish Desire ๐ฉ๊จ๏ธ๐ช (DLC)
-
-
@Womp_womp yeah I just realized not the dlc oopsies Im stupid lol, still willing to price split !!
-
-
bump
-
-
uppp
-
-
-
bump
-
-
I bought the full set, hoping for a high-quality asset. As it turned out, itโs impossible to install using standard systemsโit requires VRCFury. I tried to work with the creator to make the asset usable without third-party add-ons, but I didn't get anywhere. Thatโs why Iโm sharing this with you.
Password: Devilish -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login

