LF :: KNIGHT THEMED VT
-
Hiii my babies!
As you can see, I'm looking for assets, premade or customizable vtubers that are knight themed.NO TRADING! I have gifted all my models and assets and will continue at it for this community.
I'd appreciate it if you could send me any links or names or files.These type::

or

or

Please notice me!Have a great day/night.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login