Furry avatar textures I'd like to give (and some rexouium assets too)
-
Furry avatar textures: (unitypackages and zip files, no SPP or FBX)
Rexouium:
Cyberpunk YCH
Red Fox Rex
Coyote Rexouium
Deer Rexouium
KitsuneV3 TexturesNovabeast:
Fedo (zip and unitypackage)Loona textures (an entire avi btw)
Avatars:
Thicc rex:
Rex 1.6:
Rex 1.7:
Disko Rex 1.5: (I am not sure if I am allowed to upload this, if anyone can let me know if this is allowed please let me know and I'll upload it -
bump
-
Bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login