Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Stylized Animation vs Minecraft Avatars by Rodstro/beatophone

Stylized Animation vs Minecraft Avatars by Rodstro/beatophone

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
avmavabeatophonerodstrodeleted
1 Posts 1 Posters 17 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • theesplattT
    theesplattT
    theesplatt
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    A long time ago, I loved using these silly avm avatars made by Rodstro (who was beatophone at the time) but they deleted them.
    I've been looking for them for so long but all I have are these photos. I remember clearly that someone re-uploaded the King Orange avatar for like a week but that's the furthest I've gotten in finding them.
    I'll attach a bunch of photos I got of them. Thank you!
    VRChat_2023-12-29_17-19-48.053_1920x1080.jpeg
    VRChat_2023-12-31_00-29-23.104_1920x1080.png VRChat_2024-02-13_22-53-19.996_1920x1080.png VRChat_2024-03-07_21-09-22.939_1920x1080.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular