LF Nekon Capricorne
-
bump, tho with that price and only 7 ratings on it doubt any of those 7ppl wil share it but we can hope XD
-
@donkeykon3 Here https://vrmodels.store/avatars/36047-capricorne.html
-
@donkeykon3 Here https://vrmodels.store/avatars/36047-capricorne.html
@Potato2022 Nope! this version is a butchered rip of the avi it does not contain the actual official unity files for it, a few things are missing as reported by the comments
-
@ILostMyOldAcc interesting. if this was a rip gotta say they did a pretty nice job XD compared to the other rip models i have seen i dint even notice besides the missing Horn. everything else seem to work fine. regardles thanks for letting me know xD
-
Bump for 1.4 Nsfw
-
bump
the newest one posted on VRM doesnt work either -
-
@Emikotek im checking it rn! ill lyk
edit : seems to have worked fine!
-
@Emikotek im checking it rn! ill lyk
edit : seems to have worked fine!
@PuppyPaws idk why i get like an error like if the prefab wasn't there
-
@Emikotek uhhhh I'm not sure ? Did you check through for missing scripts ?
-
@Emikotek uhhhh I'm not sure ? Did you check through for missing scripts ?
@PuppyPaws it says it's missing the prefabs idk why
-
@PuppyPaws it says it's missing the prefabs idk why
@Emikotek did you use creator companion, vrc fury? Gesture manager ? Maybe add modular avatar? I'm not sure I'm sorry ;-;
I just imported it the way I normally do with fury n VRC CC
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
-
Bump
-
@ur-bed can you possibly workupload this?? Iām so desperate for this goat woman.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login