LF More Avatars by Dogu : BUNZY, ME-0W / ME-OW, DIM
-
Re: LF Avis by Dogu
Looking for more avatars by this creator. While they are still seemingly unpopular, I no longer think I want to support them? It's all down to personal preference for me, and only because I'm seeing these models are REALLY expensive... and from what I've seen it doesn't seem too worth it. Unless these are your style, it's not too worth $20 or more for avatars they themself say are very simple.
BUNZY (on Jinxxy)
BUNZY (on Payhip)


-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

