Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Dani17dev's Susie

LF: Dani17dev's Susie

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
susiedeltarunesfw female
40 Posts 29 Posters 781 Views 25 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • astersensssA
    astersensssA
    astersensss
    wrote last edited by
    #19

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CrossSlashOniC
      CrossSlashOniC
      CrossSlashOni
      wrote last edited by
      #20

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A
        A
        Anonomus
        wrote last edited by
        #21

        BUMP

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RavenTeamLeaderR
          RavenTeamLeaderR
          RavenTeamLeader
          wrote last edited by
          #22

          [register or login to view this hidden content] Enjoy!! 😊 ♥ ♥ ♥
          Upvote Plz.

          1 Reply Last reply
          ♥
          15
          • hmdaphucH
            hmdaphucH
            hmdaphuc
            wrote last edited by
            #23

            b u n p

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Anny69A
              Anny69A
              Anny69
              wrote last edited by
              #24

              Quest version pls

              Garbongo655G 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Anny69A Anny69

                Quest version pls

                Garbongo655G
                Garbongo655G
                Garbongo655
                wrote last edited by Garbongo655
                #25

                @Anny69 [register or login to view this hidden content] Here ya go, do be warned the hair had to have its Physbones removed to make it quest.
                I also made the toggles save through world changes

                Anny69A I 2 Replies Last reply
                2
                • Parii_ssP
                  Parii_ssP
                  Parii_ss
                  wrote last edited by Parii_ss
                  #26

                  Bump

                  OOPS DIDN'T SEE!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Shy_Mercy_ has marked this topic as solved
                  • Garbongo655G Garbongo655

                    @Anny69 [register or login to view this hidden content] Here ya go, do be warned the hair had to have its Physbones removed to make it quest.
                    I also made the toggles save through world changes

                    Anny69A
                    Anny69A
                    Anny69
                    wrote last edited by
                    #27

                    @Garbongo655 OMG TY SO MUCH

                    Garbongo655G 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Anny69A Anny69

                      @Garbongo655 OMG TY SO MUCH

                      Garbongo655G
                      Garbongo655G
                      Garbongo655
                      wrote last edited by
                      #28

                      @Anny69 ralsei-flowery.gif 👍

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Sheep manS
                        Sheep manS
                        Sheep man
                        wrote last edited by
                        #29

                        Can someone give me the blender file

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M
                          M
                          MiimoDamacy
                          wrote last edited by
                          #30

                          bump for the blender file

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Garbongo655G Garbongo655

                            @Anny69 [register or login to view this hidden content] Here ya go, do be warned the hair had to have its Physbones removed to make it quest.
                            I also made the toggles save through world changes

                            I
                            I
                            IDKMANN
                            wrote last edited by
                            #31

                            @Garbongo655 i put it in unity and there isnt even a menu to begin with 💔 Screenshot 2026-10-05 085458.png

                            Garbongo655G 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • Sheep manS
                              Sheep manS
                              Sheep man
                              wrote last edited by
                              #32

                              Blender file pls

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Royal_RAGER
                                Royal_RAGER
                                Royal_RAGE
                                wrote last edited by
                                #33

                                Buaamp

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Sheep manS
                                  Sheep manS
                                  Sheep man
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #34

                                  Bump for blender

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • I IDKMANN

                                    @Garbongo655 i put it in unity and there isnt even a menu to begin with 💔 Screenshot 2026-10-05 085458.png

                                    Garbongo655G
                                    Garbongo655G
                                    Garbongo655
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #35

                                    @IDKMANN I have no idea what could be causing that, but if ya wanna optimize it for quest yourself it really is just changing the shaders to quest friendly ones and removing the hair's physbones

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • I IDKMANN

                                      @Garbongo655 i put it in unity and there isnt even a menu to begin with 💔 Screenshot 2026-10-05 085458.png

                                      Garbongo655G
                                      Garbongo655G
                                      Garbongo655
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #36

                                      @IDKMANN Screenshot 2026-10-05 142602.png These are all the packages I use, might be the issue?

                                      I 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Garbongo655G Garbongo655

                                        @IDKMANN Screenshot 2026-10-05 142602.png These are all the packages I use, might be the issue?

                                        I
                                        I
                                        IDKMANN
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #37

                                        @Garbongo655 totally possible that mightve been the issue. honestly im not really sure, because when i showed it to my friend to ask for help theirs came out fine somehow? So i just had them upload it for me. Ty though 🙂

                                        Garbongo655G 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • I IDKMANN

                                          @Garbongo655 totally possible that mightve been the issue. honestly im not really sure, because when i showed it to my friend to ask for help theirs came out fine somehow? So i just had them upload it for me. Ty though 🙂

                                          Garbongo655G
                                          Garbongo655G
                                          Garbongo655
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #38

                                          @IDKMANN Beauty of unity huh? Good to hear that you found a way around it.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular