Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF: This Outfit (Discontinued) - By ParfaIt [Solved]

LF: This Outfit (Discontinued) - By ParfaIt [Solved]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
boothbooth clothingbooth clothes
3 Posts 2 Posters 59 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bdawgB
    bdawgB
    bdawg
    wrote last edited by bdawg
    #1

    Hello, I would assume that someone has posted this outfit here, but as I do not remember the exact name of it I am limited in searching for it, so I apologize for having to make a post.

    This outfit was recently for sale and I was planning to purchase it, but it seems it is no longer available which is a shame.

    If anyone happens to have it and does not mind sharing, please do.
    I use Airi, but I can easily refit it if the version is for another model, so please share anyway.

    Thank you very much for reading


    The outfit belongs to this shop;

    https://parfait2026.booth.pm

    And was featured in these posts;

    https://x.com/ParfaIt3930/status/2092782736604025271

    https://x.com/ParfaIt3930/status/2091708143839666196/photo/1


    #ParfaIt_VRC - Parfalt Shop


    [Unity/Blender Support]
    If you need help with anything, please ask.

    I 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • bdawgB bdawg

      Hello, I would assume that someone has posted this outfit here, but as I do not remember the exact name of it I am limited in searching for it, so I apologize for having to make a post.

      This outfit was recently for sale and I was planning to purchase it, but it seems it is no longer available which is a shame.

      If anyone happens to have it and does not mind sharing, please do.
      I use Airi, but I can easily refit it if the version is for another model, so please share anyway.

      Thank you very much for reading


      The outfit belongs to this shop;

      https://parfait2026.booth.pm

      And was featured in these posts;

      https://x.com/ParfaIt3930/status/2092782736604025271

      https://x.com/ParfaIt3930/status/2091708143839666196/photo/1


      #ParfaIt_VRC - Parfalt Shop


      I
      I
      IanMoone
      wrote last edited by IanMoone
      #2

      @bdawg you can find Fullset here.Thanks to @ayuyu

      bdawgB 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • I IanMoone

        @bdawg you can find Fullset here.Thanks to @ayuyu

        bdawgB
        bdawgB
        bdawg
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @IanMoone

        Thank you very much ❤

        [Unity/Blender Support]
        If you need help with anything, please ask.

        1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        1

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular