Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Yumi by Diraccoonr

GIFT: Yumi by Diraccoonr

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
payhippc & questfemalensfw
4 Posts 4 Posters 512 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LilinlynnL
    LilinlynnL
    Lilinlynn
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Store Link - Payhip
    DL - [register or login to view this hidden content]

    DL comes with PC, Quest and Fallback.
    If DL link isnt working let me know!

    Will update if any updates of the avi get released. Let me know!

    First ever own post. Hope you all have fun and have a nice day!

    Screenshot 2026-10-03 105043.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    11
    • LilinlynnL Lilinlynn referenced this topic
    • B
      B
      blapanda
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      God damn ... just saw the list of that store... 65 bucks for exclusively kitbashed avatars? Really? Are we at a point where people think that is appropriate now?

      1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • M I K O S H IM
        M I K O S H IM
        M I K O S H I
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        thank uu!! ur an angel!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • B blapanda

          God damn ... just saw the list of that store... 65 bucks for exclusively kitbashed avatars? Really? Are we at a point where people think that is appropriate now?

          1MeowMix11
          1MeowMix11
          1MeowMix1
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @blapanda sadly i think they dont care i think they throw out a random number and see if people are willing to pay it and since there will always be people who would they feel its justified 😞

          @lilinlynn ty for sharing ❤

          "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

          Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular