Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. DOING FREE UPLOADS!!

DOING FREE UPLOADS!!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
robloxforsaken
4 Posts 3 Posters 195 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 67packgoddemon6
    67packgoddemon6
    67packgoddemon
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    dm me! - upvote pleasee!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • birdy007B
      birdy007B
      birdy007
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      If you want rep as a beginner, I suggest not starting off with handling sensitive information lol

      Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • 1MeowMix11
        1MeowMix11
        1MeowMix1
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        ideally something like this you would only reach out for when a more known member of the community cause then they feel they know you more or trust you more but even then not everyone will trust for it.

        "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

        Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

        67packgoddemon6 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

          ideally something like this you would only reach out for when a more known member of the community cause then they feel they know you more or trust you more but even then not everyone will trust for it.

          67packgoddemon6
          67packgoddemon6
          67packgoddemon
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @1MeowMix1 ohhh alright my bad ^^'

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular